💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Born Brave

Joe Tweeted that gaga is walking :) that a good thing.. Y'all just chill about ARTPOP how can we know if it's being delayed when we never knew the date to begin with? :hor:

Born Brave

Look.. it was confirmed that Gaga was taking 3 weeks off after the tour to re-record the vocals with her vocal coach...The tour wouldn't even be over for another month from now.. so we are already a month ahead technically... Her surgery was definitely a big question mark but now we can move forward and recovery can start immediately.. She can literally start re-recording right now... finishing up any last minute production changes or even record a brand new song if she wanted..

Honestly... I think a whole lot of you just assume that for her to promo new music she has to be doing some mind numbing choreo or something... Does anyone remember how she debuted Hair live? Marry The Night live? at her piano..... she can obviously just release the studio version of the single and then perform it acoustic... no big deal at all it would still have the same impact.. Or she could just use some massive prop... like the vessel or or something..

Galactic Mess

Look.. it was confirmed that Gaga was taking 3 weeks off after the tour to re-record the vocals with her vocal coach...The tour wouldn't even be over for another month from now.. so we are already a month ahead technically... Her surgery was definitely a big question mark but now we can move forward and recovery can start immediately.. She can literally start re-recording right now... finishing up any last minute production changes or even record a brand new song if she wanted..

Honestly... I think a whole lot of you just assume that for her to promo new music she has to be doing some mind numbing choreo or something... Does anyone remember how she debuted Hair live? Marry The Night live? at her piano..... she can obviously just release the studio version of the single and then perform it acoustic... no big deal at all it would still have the same impact.. Or she could just use some massive prop... like the vessel or or something..

True. Besides, she could do some really easy (but nice) choreography for the lead single's video in like 2 months.

HOTRODSGAGA

God two weeks ago ARTPOP seemed so near due to all of the twitter teasing. Now i just feel like it won't be coming util september 2013/ Q1 2014. :nooo:

Darcklighter22

I agree, with out sounding greedy, with the rest of the tour cancelled, and still wanting her to take the time needed to recover, she doesn't need to dance her way into the studios to finish up the tracks, if anything the album can move forward faster with the tour being out of the way :nails:

Galactic Mess

Well, I think ARTPOP will come faster than expected with Gaga already walking (a little bit, of course).

Prometheus

Doesn't really sound like Gaga to me. I doubt we get any leaks without Gaga giving the okay. Born This Way was guarded more closely than the President's kids (exaggerating I know, but still).

She also debuted Americano on piano :) I love that version!

Something's going to happen tomorrow, I say it's a tweet about ARTPOP... It would be genius to start the reverse of Pop Art on the day the artist died. The beginning at his end. Idk, what do you think?

Born Brave

Doesn't really sound like Gaga to me. I doubt we get any leaks without Gaga giving the okay. Born This Way was guarded more closely than the President's kids (exaggerating I know, but still).

She also debuted Americano on piano :) I love that version!

Am I the only one that thinks that it does sound like Gaga?

Darcklighter22

Well, I think ARTPOP will come faster than expected with Gaga already walking (a little bit, of course).

exactly :) , I mean she still should take the time she feels she needs to finish it properly but it was planed for late 2012 release, and with the recent teasing of coming "sooner than you think" I really feel at the latest will get a single in april..possibly march now? (kinda hoping for the album, but hard to say) and this is Gaga...I could brew in my new hope/hype that with out having to travel for touring the album might be finished sooner, but there's still a release date most likely set.

Am I the only one that thinks that it does sound like Gaga?

kinda sounds like Eva Simons

Born Brave

I for one am most excited about the fact that ARTPOP will have studio quality vocals ... her voice is too pristine to be recorded in hotel rooms and buses.. Interscope has one of the best recording facilities in the world she needs to use it :)