💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

If you think about it, we haven't heard any proper new GAGA material for almost TWO YEARS now!!! (yes, we had Stuck on You, Stache, Cake like Lady Gaga, but seriously? They are okay (okay, but not good) for fun, but let's face it, they are not satisfying at all.) I can't help feeling Gaga is becoming more and more irrelevant in the MUSIC industry day by day, and she is in the focus only with her weight gain, her perfume, and well, sometimes with her tour, which is officially over now. She REALLY needs to release some new material very soon, at least a single, because at this early career stage of someone like Gaga, who wants a place in the legendary lane, she simply can't afford such a big break of making music...

The more I see posts like this, the more I begin to believe them. Katy Perry can barely go three months without a new single, even if the album's been out two years. But since not everyone buys her albums, its new material to most radio listeners. Gaga has been gone for what feels like forever. I'm honestly sick of hearing You And I on the radio. In Indiana, it's always either You And I or Poker Face. But I will listen to Part Of Me or Wide Awake all day. Not because they're better songs, but because they're newer.

Edited by TimAteMyHeart
My name isn't Timmers

ratchetslut

The more I see posts like this, the more I begin to believe them. Katy Perry can barely go three months without a new single, even if the album's been out two years. But since not everyone buys her albums, its new material to most radio listeners. Gaga has been gone for what feels like forever. I'm honestly sick of hearing You And I on the radio. In Indiana, it's always either You And I or Poker Face. But I will listen to Part Of Me or Wide Awake all day. Not because they're better songs, but because they're newer.

Yeah same the radio here only plays The Edge of Glory (Taco Bell seems to play You and I a lot tho...)

Born Brave

If you think about it, we haven't heard any proper new GAGA material for almost TWO YEARS now!!! (yes, we had Stuck on You, Stache, Cake like Lady Gaga, but seriously? They are okay (okay, but not good) for fun, but let's face it, they are not satisfying at all.) I can't help feeling Gaga is becoming more and more irrelevant in the MUSIC industry day by day, and she is in the focus only with her weight gain, her perfume, and well, sometimes with her tour, which is officially over now. She REALLY needs to release some new material very soon, at least a single, because at this early career stage of someone like Gaga, who wants a place in the legendary lane, she simply can't afford such a big break of making music...

Totally agree... BUT... Justin Timberlake was out of music for 7 years and well.. yeah... he's pretty much slaying right now... Michael Jackson took 7 years to put out Bad after Thriller ... Granted MJs distance was prior to Social media spoon feeding us new new new new making it easier to forget about existing artists but still.. 7 years is a long time.. and I remind everyone after his 7 year hiatus Bad produced 4 number one singles back to back to back to back.. so... let's not be so down about it but yes it deserves some attention.

Everyone needs to understand Eltons sound is tired

:tea:

Yeah same the radio here only plays The Edge of Glory (Taco Bell seems to play You and I a lot tho...)

Shouldnt taco bell be playing Alejandro?

:derpga: :smh:

misanthrope

Everyyyyy once and awhile ill hear The Edge of Glory or You and I playing at stores here in los angeles. Rarely hear Born This Way singles on actual radio stations though.....TEOG is the only one i think. On 104.3 which is like a lame station.

Everyyyyy once and awhile ill hear The Edge of Glory or You and I playing at stores here in los angeles. Rarely hear Born This Way singles on actual radio stations though.....TEOG is the only one i think. On 104.3 which is like a lame station.

My point exactly. :)

My name isn't Timmers

I am here for waiting til the summer as long as the songs are really good. It would feel so rewarding if ARTPOP scored back to back #1's

It'll be interesting when ARTPOP sounds dated

ARTPOP hasn't even been mastered yet. The littlest changes make the biggest difference. Edited by Pyrenti

I heard Hair at the mall :flop:

I heard Hair at the mall :flop:

Hot Topic used to play Heavy Metal Lover....

Just realized anyone who hates the title Sex Dreams should think back to what we thought of Heavy Metal Lover as a title.

My name isn't Timmers

gagalovesme

it could be true for the lead single but definitely not the album :flop: someone who lives near that shop needs to ask the manager or someone about it!

WillRhapsody

Well in the major NYC stations (92.3 ,Z100, KTU) The Edge of Glory was played a lot during 2011

When Gaga come on the radio i get so excited( i dont know why)

CyanLights

According to HMV ARTPOP will be available from April!

tumblr_mif127zwSt1r2xwlco1_500.jpg

ok i went on the website to check it out and apparently they went bankrupt or something. they aren't even allowed to do online transactions. i highly doubt they are reliable.

not to shoot you down or anything, nice find!! :) :hug:

Edited by governmenthooker