Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I think it's time to trend #SoundPuzzle3Gaga on twitter so that she can hopefully see it and respond to our desires :excited2:

Still want Psychotic Music Head as a title :legend:

It could be because it stache she said " want to get high GUY" and GUY is a song, so I think that Psychotic Music Head has potential, and it sounds like an epic title.

ryhanna

When was ARTPOP a confirmed song title?

Gaga said on LM that the song that she played from the car was the title track.

iAstroLeo

"There's one about food on ARTPOP about food"

Tomorrow is shrove Tuesday.

inb4 the lead single is "PANCAKE DAY."

Where did you get that quote from? :o

I think it's time to trend #SoundPuzzle3Gaga on twitter so that she can hopefully see it and respond to our desires :excited2:

There has only been 1 sound puzzle

Hypocrateen

when the f*ck does she intend to give us the release date? Like, a week before? So we will surely be hyped to death before it comes. :giveup:

CyanLights

when the f*ck does she intend to give us the release date? Like, a week before? So we will surely be hyped to death before it comes.

i have a feeling that is what she is going to do. think she is going to announce the dates a week or two before the single drops. kind of like what rihanna does.

This is actually called "Toxic Rain" by Fernando Yanci... I just found and bought on iTunes.

I'm hoping she sampled this for a song on ARTPOP... Maybe not but reaching my life away.

I'm sure it will. It sounds like there was an unheard remix that was played at the BTWB, something Zedd would whip up. The song sounds very meh, but the version played at the ball is catchy and addicting!

I know it's a rather unpopular opinion, but I really hope ARTPOP has similar lyrics to The Fame, like these:

"Half psychotic, sick, hypnotic. Got my blueprint, it's symphonic."

"Glamaphonic, electronic, di-disco baby."

I also basically love Poker Face in its entirety and in my opinion it and Bad Romance are probably her catchiest songs to date (except Stache, but it's not officially released). Admittedly, some of her writing on Born This Way was much better than it was on The Fame, but the songs didn't have the catchiness that The Fame/TFM had.