Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

SCHEIBEPOP

What a coincidence...so basically you can't give us anything?

I already gave you everything she has so far! They are trying to reach a decision on the single between Ratchet or TEA! IF they get the single chosen before she leaves for Vancouver she will announce the release date of January 15 and sing a snippet of the song at the BTWB. What more do you want? Which song is the single? The tracklist? If I had that and gave it to you no one would believe me! No one believes a leaked tracklist! No one has believed the other "leaked" ones! My cousin does not get that info anyway,she only gets what she hears when she delivers something to Gaga's people at the label! And that doesn't even always happen. She won't get any more info after Gaga leaves because she only gets info when they are in meetings. I am not claiming to be some "insider" who is sitting in the studio with Gaga running around screaming "The Eternal Fire!", I AM someone who has a cousin who is an intern at Interscope who occasasionally gets info because she delivers something to Gaga's people at the label!

LoveAndDenim

I already gave you everything she has so far! They are trying to reach a decision on the single between Ratchet or TEA! IF they get the single chosen before she leaves for Vancouver she will announce the release date of January 15 and sing a snippet of the song at the BTWB. What more do you want? Which song is the single? The tracklist? If I had that and gave it to you no one would believe me! No one believes a leaked tracklist! No one has believed the other "leaked" ones! My cousin does not get that info anyway,she only gets what she hears when she delivers something to Gaga's people at the label! And that doesn't even always happen. She won't get any more info after Gaga leaves because she only gets info when they are in meetings. I am not claiming to be some "insider" who is sitting in the studio with Gaga running around screaming "The Eternal Fire!", I AM someone who has a cousin who is an intern at Interscope who occasasionally gets info because she delivers something to Gaga's people at the label!

GaGa would never release ANY of those two songs for a lead single hahahahahahaha so much rubbish, I can't.

Imagine if **rq* actually stands for like werq! Or twerq I would die from laughter not just at the title but at all the burqa meltdowns. But it really is burqa though :laughga:

How convienient that the only songs Interscope is considering for a single are the one's with names that have already been leaked. Spare us your delusions and stop spreading lies.

MJ Holland

GaGa would never release ANY of those two songs for a lead single hahahahahahaha so much rubbish, I can't.

How do you know, tbh ? Have you heard any of them ?

Not trying to be rude, but you never know.

Pity Party

How convienient that the only songs Interscope is considering for a single are the one's with names that have already been leaked. Spare us your delusions and stop spreading lies.

this..

lodylody

But yes, definitely this. Why aren't they even saying some possible ones, like "Gypsy" or "Red Lipstick" or... something :laughga: They must know that this makes them unbelievable.

Creyk

We are into the sixth day of torture.

Still no sign of hope, or any traces of light at the end of this dark tunnel.

If something doesn't happen quick, I'll have to kidnap Lady Starlight and get the info out of her, I just can't take anymore tapping in the dark at this point... :shutup:

I think we're getting the lead single very soon tbh, like in the next few weeks. Gaga is pretending to not have a tracklist or a lead single chosen or anything so she can shock everyone when she releases the lead single sooner than we expected..

Imagine if we get it next week :excited2:

Edited by hausofdan

toanythingtaboo

So...they're ok with interns walking in on such a high profile and top secret meeting, and they didn't make her sign any confidentiality agreements? Or, does she not mind potentially getting into deep **** for leaking information?

They also seemed to squeeze a lot of information into the presumably brief period your cousin was in the room, too. Which songs (by name) they were considering and the pros/cons of each, when Gaga is planning on making this announcement and that she wants to perform a snippet etc.

Then of course is the already covered convenience that the singles they're considered just happened to be two of the titles we already know. What a coincidence.

Don't mean to be a dick, I'll apologise if you turn out to be legit, but as of now this all comes across as typical attention-seeking fan bull****.

It seems like half of Gaga daily knows or is related to someone at interscope :lolgaga: how convenient

When people say that Gaga is "pretending to not know the tracklist or the lead single yet", it just shows the draught we're going through here on GGD :laughga:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

BricksNStrings

lol sometimes I wish I had the spare time to make up fake "insider" info, cuz I feel like I could be a lot more convincing than most of these people.

Not to sound rude, but kindly knock it off. You won't last very long around here if you keep up the trolling.