đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

All we know is that the album will most likely be like Heavy Metal Lover, but BETTER. If that's possible. Heavy Metal Lover was the most forward piece of music she has released and I'm here for that.

Perhaps sonically, but lyrically it is not. Great song nevertheless.

I like that it is ahead of time... But yes, I'm worried that not many people will GET the album... But if they don't understand and/or look into it. It's their loss. It will be amazing. :flutter:

A****INGMEN Praise The Bitch
We're all Stronger Together!

garrettgivre

LOVE!

2w4jxo5.jpg

:excited2:

Im totally down for an illustrated album cover to be honest. I think it would be amazing. At least have illustrations in the lyric book. And Im sure the app will have drawings by her.

Americano

Born This Way and the music that came with it is in its own category. As is The Fame and the Fame Monster. ARTPOP will be different from what we have heard. All of her albums are completly different. Why would she create something already similar to what she's already done?

She's not gonna reinvent her sound with every single album..

ARTPOPs singles are gonna have to compete with Adeles new single at the Grammys... Lol

It will be interesting since Gaga could be going anywhere with ARTPOP.

Pure Adrenaline

ARTPOPs singles are gonna have to compete with Adeles new single at the Grammys... Lol

adele is releasing new music?!?!while pregnant?!?!.....

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Americano

adele is releasing new music?!?!while pregnant?!?!.....

Comes out October 5th, Grammy deadline was sept 30 so she'll be in the 2014 Grammys with Gaga

adeles new song is the james bond soundtrack right? and only one song?? please not a whole album!

Edited by mwjuell91

BornSimon

I can only hope that Gaga stays with pure pop/dance pop music.

This. If I'm being honest I didn't like that instrumental we heard at Mugler's show at all. It sounds a right mess. I love Cake though!

heavyMetalGAGA

Born This Way and the music that came with it is in its own category. As is The Fame and the Fame Monster. ARTPOP will be different from what we have heard. All of her albums are completly different. Why would she create something already similar to what she's already done?

THANK YOU FOR THIS :worship: people need to understand that concept around here.

anyways...wish i had a time machine to fast forward to 2013 :excited2:

No.

I'm here for the unreleased song to be NO WAY but I think it's NOTHING ON BUT THE RADIO :(

THIS! No Way is my fav unreleased song

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Black Jesus and Heavy Metal Lover are IMO the most futuristic songs i have ever heard. i never heard anything like them and not to forget Highway Unicorn (Road To Love).

B

Black Jesus is so 80's though. Nothing futuristic about it.

It's similar to Vogue by Madonna.

The only things on BTW that we're completely new and unheard of for me were HML and BM

Hypocrateen

B

Black Jesus is so 80's though. Nothing futuristic about it.

It's similar to Vogue by Madonna.

The only things on BTW that we're completely new and unheard of for me were HML and BM

Desperately hoping we'll get something bloody mary-ish in the album. :flutter:

She's not gonna reinvent her sound with every single album..

I didn't say she was going to reinvent her sound with every album. I said all of her albums are completly different. They each have their own meaning and theme.

2btizr.png

Edited by DirtyPony