Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Coldplay

I was in 9gag, a site about memes and that kind if stuff and I saw a Gaga look-alike post, and i went to the comments to see what the GP think about her and the first comment, the one with more likes was:

Lady Gaga is already a has-been.

There were a lot of monsters like me, but, the point is that ARTPOP has to be a HUGE hit to get new fans. GP is forgetting about her.

AyaKara

I want a song with this kind of vocals:

Try to ignore what Yoko is doing :sweat:. But I mean those really rough, strong vocals ("THA SUN IS DAAOOWN"), combined with some really sweet and innocent lines ("I don't see the moon"). It's a perfect combination (just like Art + Pop :usrs: )

I WANT A SONG AS ENERGIZING, SIMPLISTIC, YET AS EPIC AS THIS. I'VE ALWAYS WANTED IT SINCE I SAW THIS LIVE. GAGA'S SCREAMS AT THAT ONE PART ALWAYS GIVES ME CHILLS AND HAS NEVER FAILED TO DO SO :cry:

Guest whatthelump

This is off topic but has everyone forgotten about rob fusari's twitter? He has tweeted "Just finished a new song that isn't on ARTPOP but will be released on little http://monsters.com soon - its called "Blood red tin box"

This is off topic but has everyone forgotten about rob fusari's twitter? He has tweeted "Just finished a new song that isn't on ARTPOP but will be released on little http://monsters.com soon - its called "Blood red tin box"

Not his account anymore. He (or whoever it was) deleted it, and as far as I'm aware, someone just took the name @robrusari once he left ownership of that twitter handle. It's not credible information.

Guest whatthelump

Not his account anymore. He (or whoever it was) deleted it, and as far as I'm aware, someone just took the name @robrusari once he left ownership of that twitter handle. It's not credible information.

ok cool! thanks!

heavyMetalGAGA

I like the sound of "Lady Gaga presents the ARTPOP Show" or the "ARTPOP Exhibition", something like that. I think 'ball' somehow doesn't quite fit, hmm

love the "ARTPOP Exhibition"

makes me feel like going to a contemporary

art museum with great music :)

Edited by heavyMetalGAGA
  • Like 1

heavyMetalGAGA

Apparently Sept. will be a BIG month for GaGa - I'm expecting a slab of significant news to follow the perfume/film release. She needs to start promoting the new album if it's going to be out before Spring (other words, before March) next year.

i hope so, but i don't want hype till after the holidays! maybe lead single early nov. or early january but

i could wait...makes everything more exciting and hit with a larger impact! :ohwell:

This thread is slowly dying... PLEASE, FEED IT WITH NEWS, OR SPECULATION, GOD DAMNIT

If we don't have them, let's create them!!! :troll:

Highway Capricorn

White Shadow is such a troll

His last tweet:"I just made a track that was so good, I had to erase it."

mSqHm.jpg

White Shadow is such a troll

His last tweet:"I just made a track that was so good, I had to erase it."

mSqHm.jpg

LMAOO love him but

Viva La Daniel

I'm desperate for new material on September... this waiting kills me... argh! :excited2:

This .We got BTW album more than 460 days ago :giveup: :giveup:
  • Like 1

bumblebee

Do you guys think that she has changed the contents of the album really much since the time she played music to the record label?

I mean, It's been a while and she is constantly hinting that she is writing new music, so is that for ARTPOP or something else?? *CONFUSED*

I thought "played music to the label" means there are some finishing touches left