Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I feel like we're not getting album news anytime soon. I'd feel as if she'd be rushing this whole 'ARTPOP' era/album. We're just now getting into the 'ARTPOP' faze... She gave us the album title sooner than expected and I couldn't be happier! It was such a surprise that day! Nobody expected it... She knows what she's doing... I hope something happens at the VMA's this year though... Why not? It'd be so perfect. Just the whole fragrance thing is kinda holding the whole 'ARTPOP' faze behind... IMO.

Hmm... Maybe we'll get something... We can only HOPE! :hug:

Edited by DirtyPony

Redstreak

Ok so I had a dream last night that Gaga was being interviewed by a reporter who already had a biased view against her. He was basically using the interview as a way to make her look terrible and insult her. Well as he was asking a very lengthy question, she pulled a stereo system from behind her chair and started playing the ARTPOP lead single. He stopped talking and when the song finished, he looked at her, tore up his interview papers, and walked out without saying a word. Now I'm not psychic but here's to hoping the lead single has the power to stop every last one of dem haters.

Edited by Redstreak
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Viva La Daniel

Ok so I had a dream last night that Gaga was being interviewed by a reporter who already had a biased view against her. He was basically using the interview as a way to make her look terrible and insult her. Well as he was asking a very lengthy question, she pulled a stereo system from behind her chair and started playing the ARTPOP lead single. He stopped talking and when the song finished, he looked at her, tore up his interview papers, and walked out without saying a word. Now I'm not psychic but here's to hoping the lead single has the power to stop every last one of dem haters.

What a wonderful dream :legend: :legend: :legend:

Monster Voices

Hoping you had some sort of a prophetic dream :legend:

Forever and Always!

Hoping for a 13 track album. 4 singles.

You're my new best friend, I am thinking the exact same thing! OFC, Princess Die will be the 13th bonus track! Gaga:

Pure Adrenaline

what I want is album - 12 tracks

badass COLORFUL cover

4/5 singles depends of their charting and success with video on the level of the **** video and BAD Romance

with 3 to 5 months gaps btw the singles not rushed era but really well thought one

and thet being gaga's best album so far in all categories /music quality,big success etc./

good performances not flop ones like MTN on X Factor or Judas on Ellen - wtf

and DREAMING that ARTPOP will become Gaga's Thriller with near 100M copies WW

........dreamssssssss :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

Edited by MONSTER4eveR
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

AyaKara

My question is still, did kendrick lamar hype up or say anything about the collab and a release date? It would seem strange to me that if those were the full intentions all along that he would be the one to atleast mention it. Maybe that wasnt the plan at all, maybe gaga does have other plans for vma day.

He did, which is why it's weird. He talked about the track all over Twitter . . .

erfaan

i love you erfan

but please no

It's so ARTPOP though :nails:

^ love that :legend:

How amazing is it though? it's so weird, colourful and Gaga!

SMILE2NE1

It's so ARTPOP though :nails:

Actually, the texture which I initially intellectualised as tacky is just following the conventions of pop art. So I guess it's okay.

I just want to see her eyes and hair done nicely.

Unlike BTW album cover :ohno: