Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Dylangaga

FROM EXHALE:

- Yo Brinney don't give 2 ****s.

- "ARTPOP" ? Could the title be ANY more predictable?

- This ****'ll flop harder than BTW

- Omg I can't believe she actually named the album ARTPOP...

- what is wrong with that?

- ARTPOP = ART + POP. She's so ****ing pretentious she thinks she's second coming of jesus or something! Urghh...can't deal with Gagas preaching about "art" anymore

- IKR! She said that Madonna started the first revolution in pop music 25 years ago and that she is now starting the second revolution I'm just like "Bitch please, Britney's revolutionised music more with her little finger than you could ever dream of"

:toofunny:

omg I can't even...ARTPOP is gonna shut their mouths quick as hell when she's topping all the charts AGAIN and she'll get her reign back! I have so much faith in her..I can't deal with people hating on her and their rude remarks. It makes my blood boil so bad

FROM EXHALE:

- Yo Brinney don't give 2 ****s.

- "ARTPOP" ? Could the title be ANY more predictable?

- This ****'ll flop harder than BTW

- Omg I can't believe she actually named the album ARTPOP...

- what is wrong with that?

- ARTPOP = ART + POP. She's so ****ing pretentious she thinks she's second coming of jesus or something! Urghh...can't deal with Gagas preaching about "art" anymore

- IKR! She said that Madonna started the first revolution in pop music 25 years ago and that she is now starting the second revolution I'm just like "Bitch please, Britney's revolutionised music more with her little finger than you could ever dream of"

:toofunny:

I have an account on exhale & so many Britney stans hate Gaga. I'm one of the 5% who likes her ;) (i'm a Britney & Gaga stan)

But there is a Lady Gaga thread which has over 700 pages for fans!

billboardcarter.jpg

Fourth Quarter ? :huh:

Journalists for legitimate publications and journalists who have done an interview really aren't allowed to say stuff like this without a real source. Considering he talked to Troy, the information would have had to come from Troy himself, or else the editor wouldn't have allowed it to be published.

I think we're really looking at October, November, or December for the release. Unless Troy misunderstood the question, which would mean that the album is coming sooner and the documentary is what's coming in the fourth quarter. It really doesn't make sense to release the album after the Grammy deadline.

My name isn't Timmers

lodylody

If we have to wait over a year after the album title was announced, I WILL be extremely disappointed :nails:

Dylangaga

She wants to slay 2013 by releasing the album when the years over? :laughga:

I'll cry if this is true and i'm not gonna drinks my tears tonight!

:troll:

Si there are no ballads on ARTPOP right?

Thanks God :legend:

If the album is released somewhere AFTER 31st of June... I will be sad! Nut I don't think/hope so

MelbHawker

billboardcarter.jpg

Fourth Quarter ? :huh:

This was from ages ago wasn't it? I remember reading this last year - he said 'fourth quarter' in referring to the end of 2012, not 2013.

Dylangaga

This was from ages ago wasn't it? I remember reading this last year - he said 'fourth quarter' in referring to the end of 2012, not 2013.

I think you might be right because I remember hearing that