Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1

Would you guys like this thread moved to Thoughts and stickied?

Hey Kayla! I'm think it would be a good choice to have this thread moved/stickied to Gaga Thoughts, however I just request that this topic see the opportunity to be stickied in the News section (only temporarily) so that a lot more people can view/even know about the thread. It is technically a compilation of news in my view.

My main idea is spreading information to the most amount of people in an efficient way so a billion threads don't pop up over a single thing and we have a base resource for information.

So I am fine with it being stickied here or Gaga Thoughts but would prefer it to be in the News section just for a short while! As the mod, you can make your administrative decision of how to best serve GGD-ers so I'm fine with whatever choice you make!

Thank You :)

Edited by SMILE2NE1

SMILE2NE1

I think it'd be too complicated of a concept to tackle. However, she could still make it commercial and do well. For example, Lady Gaga is her persona where she comes across as a confident, global pop star. As such she would pop songs in the form of Bad Romance, Poker Face, etc. Maybe even BTW because she now also includes in her persona someone who speeks up from the underdogs.

Animus would be subject matter from a male perspective. For example, she once described Lovegame as the way she perceives men think and talk of s-x.

Her self would be songs that are more personal so songs like Hair, The Queen, and Y&I.

Her shadow would be songs that talk about her own flaws and insecurities. For example SHICD, Teeth, Judas and Speechless.

That's how I was thinking anyway. It would still remain pop and commercial just essentially her grouping different songs into the 4 main archetypes. She could also do slight twists. Her persona could be pure pop/dance/Red One; Her Self could be more down to earth maybe things that she holds important like Jazz, Bruce Springsteen, etc influences while still remaining pop and have it be produced by Garibay; Her shadow could be dark sounding vibe mixing rock and heavy electronic vibes while maintaining her pop roots and having DJWS produce; and I've got no clue with the animus, maybe stuff more like Y&I.

I guess so but in my mind that would make the album really all over the place sonically. But I feel it could work really well with singles. She could release singles that are altogether different and the public could see her as having a very diverse sound - the thing is she still needs to be distinctively Gaga.

Songs like Judas - had 3 "huge hooks" according to Rolling Stone but these hooks for overused and not innovative. I hope she is able to pull out a complete persona record with maybe 1-2 shadow/animus/self.

In regards to the electro jazz album - I think if she does go that route she should dedicate a large portion of her album to it. It's such a unique a combination and if it is successful I see other artists copying Gaga =.= so if she does it first with a few singles she can pioneer for such a weird genre.

AND JUST FOR FUN:

n3a0od.png

Edited by SMILE2NE1

OMG. So excited. A princess Diana song?! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i can't breathe

Looking over her interview with Ryan Seacrest, I'm really glad she realized how much she over did Born This Way. I mean I love it, but she tried a little too hard and I'm glad she realizes this so she can slow her roll.

Words can't express how excited I am for this new album. It will be a genius throwback of The Fame era I feel.

Edited by FreeBitchh

JohnnyVersace

Having flashbacks to the BTW discussion thread...before we even knew anything about it :sweat:

This is so wrong. Is too soon, This reminds me Rihanna releasing an album every year.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

GarageGlamorous

I honestly think 2012 will have one or two more BTW singles, the tour, and the recording process. If the album does come out this year, it won't be until Christmas time. Just my opinion.

Probably not. Interscope outright pulled the plug on MTN, so I'll be surprised if we even get a 6th single. They're clearly not pleased atm.

About the 4th album, I need a b---hy, loud techno-dance album produced by DJWS. Yaas gherl. :legend:

Probably not. Interscope outright pulled the plug on MTN, so I'll be surprised if we even get a 6th single. They're clearly not pleased atm.

About the 4th album, I need a b---hy, loud techno-dance album produced by DJWS. Yaas gherl. :legend:

Yes plz. BitchGa needs to show herself with that hard DJWS production. "Element of Crime" here we come. :legend:

Lion Heart

I just read about "Element of Crime"- this is interesting :popcorn:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Press ctrl + A and scroll down to the bottom and you'll see the links to the other pages. She's has a flop Tumblr theme :lag:

So true LOL. the only reason I'm wary anything on her tumblr hints at the new album is because she hasn't posted on tumblr for 5 months.

GarageGlamorous

Having flashbacks to the BTW discussion thread...before we even knew anything about it :sweat:

The Fame Kingdom. :troll:

Ecclesiastes. :troll: