💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Should Gaga stop being so nice?

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

Sometimes I think she's not nice, but just trying to fool us. Like, is she serious? I bet she's laughing at those who agree with anything she writes...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how Gaga knows some news, like that Bieber was arrested, his 40mln followers, that Britney wanted a collaboration, etc. She must be reading celeb news or GGD :teehee:

To answer the topic, what's wrong with being nice?

Zach Monster

Gaga is allowed to have free time, and she can talk about whatever she wants in that time. This is HER opinion. There isn't anything wrong with it. Although I do disagree with some of the things she said, I also disagree with the fans reading way too much into Gaga's thoughts and opinions and make them seem like something they're not to cause drama. People should have better things to do than sit in front of their computer screen all day crying and complaining about their faves, when really, they didn't do anything except express their thoughts.

Sometimes I think she's not nice, but just trying to fool us. Like, is she serious? I bet she's laughing at those who agree with anything she writes...

This whole Online Kindness schtick just seems so forced to me. Now, it's obvious she's not a bad person and that she's also not a saint (a businesswoman in her position can't afford to be), but she does tend to exaggerate her attitude/personality a little too much IMO.

Since when being nice is a bad thing.. I think it's so much harder to be nice than to be rude and shady.. Just appreciate her kind heart.

:applause:  This.  It is good that Gaga is nice.  She sets and example that could lead to a kinder world.  Spreading kindness is her dream and her ambition.  The world is lucky to have her.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ladey Gagz

oh @ everyone wanting her to stop being NICE :awkney:
mk then i think we can all agree that we all want a b---hy gaga? :awkney:

aquaprincess

No.

I'm fine with her being nice. Do I necessarily agree with everything she says sometimes? No. Am I going to ask her to stop? No.

There really is no point in it. 

Just let the woman be and if you don't enjoy what she did then you don't have to really say anything? I mean hey, it's on LittleMonsters, be glad it's not on Twitter.

Anyway, even if what she said was wrong in some parts, she was still just trying to be kind and supportive which is a respectable thing and being mean about it is just.....

This. I dont agree with some parts of her post, but I respect her for nice to him tbh especially when most people are dragging him. 

Schwerk

No way! 

Her kind heart is the most beautiful part of her being.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Allison M

What's wrong with being nice?

What she is doing is fine. She told her fans on her website that it would be nice if we told Justin's fans to not be hurt by internet posts, but don't go down the path Justin has.

Nothing wrong with that.

I wouldn't mind of she ignored it completely, but I don't mind her post either.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived