💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Should Gaga stop being so nice?

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

MikeyMoonShine

No but maybe some of the fans could be a bit less aggressive with the online kindness thing. 

it's not going to make any difference after all. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right? we should all be supporting a lawbreaker who could have potentially killed someone, paws up

She should let us decide for ourselves who we support and who we don't.

Nothing wrong with being nice but it's kinda annoying how she's almost forcing us to act a certain way. It's like she's making a whole list of my fans need to be this and this and this. It should come naturally. 

This. And I don't like it. Just the fact that the term #fakemonster excist, I mean to exclude people because of their opinions is just wrong. Stop all hate might be something, but to force us to "love, and spread the love" is just.. forced. Shouldn't be like that.

Idk. 

Brooke Hoegan

yes

I want the times of Gaga being mysterious, dark and not all about love and peace to come back... she was so fierce back then

she's way too focused on being a kind person, start promoting your newly released album if you have so much energy...

GreenEyes

She should of just not commented on the issue.

She doesn't need to comment on every negative issue.

It is almost like her main job now is to spread "love" when it isn't Gaga you're a popstar :wtf:

Spreading love is great, but come on now.

Yes, she should become a self-centered b---h, but only so people here won't take her kindness for granted anymore. 

giskardsb

the superficiality of this fan base amazes me sometimes.

What she's talking about is fans taking their dislike of Beiber against his fans, she isn't condoning his actions.  But too many people enjoy flogging others when they are down because stan wars are "fun".  It's all just idiotic.  And too many "fans" are looking for any excuse to drag Gaga.  

Being a shady b---h is not a desirable trait, no matter how much it's elevated as a piece of gay culture.

MarryTheSequins

some of you :wtf:

Imagine if Gaga had just been arrested for all the crazy stuff Justin did. Yeah, you can say his actions are wrong but personally I'd be gutted, and I wouldn't be here for people laughing at me over the internet because my idol was in this mess :wtf:

Since when being nice is a bad thing.. I think it's so much harder to be nice than to be rude and shady.. Just appreciate her kind heart.

Bambino

Nobody said she should stop being nice. But it's also nice to admit it when someone has made a mistake. There's no way to justify Justin's behaviors and she even used 'born this way' for that. Just not agreeing with her on this one.

"Gaga doesn't gain something for being this nice"

And what will she gain from being not nice? Mess of a thread it's rare to find people in the industry as nice as her.

freebit

I'm here for DivaGa again.

Same. Her perfect outfits and her alleged "shade!!1!! throwing" was actually refreshing to me these past couple of days. She's at her best when she's assertive and confident - those qualities basically made up 90% of the Gaga "character" when she first came out. No one wants to be preached at and told what to do, that's pretty much where she goes wrong with all of this.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived