Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Why Gypsy shall go #1?

COSMIC LOVAH

Featured Posts

COSMIC LOVAH

Most of us were disappointed with DWUW (chart wise) but now we have the third single to look forward to & there is enough reasons to believe it'll go #1 :party:

1) it's the best charting (non released) single.. With the exception of the promo singles, when the album dropped, gypsy charted the highest (followed by G.U.Y)

2) Gaga has learned from her mistakes & has promised us that this will be the "true beginning" of ARTPOP. 

3) It's one of the more radio friendly songs on ARTPOP, and nowadays ballads are really huge on radio (e.g say something + passenger)!

And yes, charts don't matter but we can't deny that gaga is in NEED of a #1, in february it'll officially be THREE years since her last #1 single (born this way) ... It also doesn't help that her peer, kettle will (most likely) go #1 next week with Dark horse... Here's to gypsy smashing :ohwell:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

it needs to, but let's be real, it won't :awkney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

COSMIC LOVAH

it needs to, but let's be real, it won't :awkney:

if done correctly it can do it, don't underestimate ha! Lets keep positive :party:

MonsterMum

And yes, charts don't matter but we can't deny that gaga is in NEED of a #1, in february it'll officially be THREE years since her last #1 single (born this way) ... It also doesn't help that her peer, kettle will (most likely) go #1 next week with Dark horse... Here's to gypsy smashing :ohwell:

U better run sis :dies:

Stefani328

DWUW at 13 with no video. I'm impressed by that

I'm happy to see it go platinum soon, even if it did take three months. 

I would just be happy with a Top 10 :)

COSMIC LOVAH

Girl havent you seen the other thread about Gypsy not maybey being the third single?  :coffee:

well i'm keeping positive :pawsup:

majora :hug:

G.U.Y is good but its too overrated :sweat:

I think Gypsy will peak at #2, bookmark me.

OVERRATED? U betta run sis :excuseme: 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived