Most Difficult Gaga song to sing

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Candy

none of them really. I can sing every gaga song  :shrug:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Just because songs aren't acoustic and made to show of vocals doesn't mean that they are easy to sing. Judas is harder to sing than half of Adele's song (at least for me)

Where did I say that there are easy because they are not accoustic?

Jewels n Drugs

Well, she doesn't have any difficult song, so :shrug:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

ManuelColon

The DWUW bridge notes are pretty difficult to sing, the ''High For So Long'' in Dope is difficult too, Gypsy has difficult parts too.

The Edge Of Glory might be the most difficult.

Paper Gangsta

Where did I say that there are easy because they are not accoustic?

I didn't say you said that, i just wanted to say that people often pay attention to the vocals once song is acoustic, so thats reason why most of people think Adele songs are hard to sing

LostBoyfriend

Only Donatella and JnD, in Donatella because I don't know what she says and JnD for the rap parts. out of that I can sing all the songs :hor:

#SupahMonstah :staymad:  :omfgaga:

I didn't say you said that, i just wanted to say that people often pay attention to the vocals once song is acoustic, so thats reason why most of people think Adele songs are hard to sing

Fine, but I didn't mean that. I agree with what you said (it's true many people think that only slow ballads can be difficult and it's true that Adele's songs are not demanding), however, I think that your opinion on the difficulty of songs is based only on your own experience, which I find wrong.

Pop songs are generally easy to sing (with some exceptions, for me really difficult can be Mariah's songs like e.g. Emotions, because you need to have fabulous vocal control to survive). Anyway, if you have a bit of technique, you can sing almost everything (it depends on your style and vocal range, though).

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived