“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

Twista part in J&D.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

lol obviously Scheisse , do ya'll speak fake german don't think so

I can sing/speak the faux-German parts from memory.. it's no different to memorizing a set of English lyrics really

paganpoetry

Dope's big range + my vocal range (aprox. E2 - E5) =  :omfgaga:  :wtfga:  :what:

I have to change the key from Cm to Am to accommodate my ****ty voice

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

HYPERCRUSH

for me, its any song where she goes form singing relatively low in her own range and then mid range in other parts of the song, like speechless, i dont know how to sing that well because since im a guy, i sing a direct octave below her, making her mid-low notes super low for me, and the chorus isn't high enough for me in my octave to sound powerful. 

or like bad romance, the verses for gaga are quite low, but for me to do in her octave its relatively high, and then the chorus is too easy for me to sing so i have to go higher and higher during the chorus instead of lower like the main melody, if anyone knows what i mean. 

this

Radio Ga Ga

Dope is really really hard, you have to start out very very low, which I can't do, and then go friggin high in the chorus

The only one I can really think of is Heavy Metal Lover. Her voice is so edited that trying to sing it sounds awkward.

GagaObsession

A good 99% of them when you have a fail voice.

:laughga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived