💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If Gypsy Isn't A Top 10 Hit

THC

Featured Posts

It's not "I don't care about the charts" as she can peak at #100 and we shouldn't care, but there's no need to worry about it being #1 all the time. And now that she is in a blackout again, her comeback can be powerful if she + Interscope make the right decisions. Her career isn't ruined, there were just a bunch of unplanned moves.

I know her career isn't dead, it's just that it's been a very long time since she's had a real successful single (yeah, Applause was pretty stable but still), I just want the next single to be hit, oh well if it's Gypsy but I hope they'll make the best of it and play it well.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster

Lemme bookmark your asses :manicure:

How am I pressed ? I'm just saying some people act like this song is the next Thriller, we'll see how it does. Stop calling everyone pressed boo.

This thread is literally calling out everyone who says they think Gypsy will be a hit tho :toofunny:

I'm not calling everyone pressed. Just you :hor:

This thread is literally calling out everyone who says they think Gypsy will be a hit tho :toofunny:

I'm not calling everyone pressed. Just you :hor:

k

britneylopez99

G.U.Y. says hi ;-)

You mean, G.U.Y? :hor:

i think you both spelled SEXXX DREAMS wrong :hor: :hor: ;)

I was hoping G.U.Y to be the next single :toofunny::noparty: Sucks....Gypsy was my second choice though, I'm really hoping it slays and beats *** b---hezzz

Gypsy is a favorite among almost everyone I know, especially non-Gaga fans. I think this song will actually wake people up once again to how great she really is.

Born To Slay

For at least a month, I seriously hope each and everyone of y'all who harassed the internet for this song to become a single will stfu for eternity .  :coffee:

With this logic all the other songs on Britney Jean are sucking single choices

With this logic all the other songs on Britney Jean are sucking single choices

I'm sorry what does this exactly have to do with the topic ?  :coffee:

It was down to MANiCURE, Gypsy and esp. G.U.Y.

I was hoping for G.U.Y more, but I'm still pleased.

Gaga is Life

I won't. It would've had it's chance and proven Gaga's fate. We would've gotten a single cover, video (well, maybe) and heard it on the radio (maybe). I would be happy about those things :party:

For at least a month, I seriously hope each and everyone of y'all who harassed the internet for this song to become a single will stfu for eternity .  :coffee:

maybe they just like the song and want ot see a video and more performances? That's why I'm excited. There isn't any song in particular that I think would resonate so crazily that it would go top 10 based on the music alone. It all depends on the promotion and momentum of the artist. This is pop music. Any song released right now will probably do equally well. 

You sound so pressed and whiny.  Like a little kid in a toy store when their parents don't by them the toy they want.  :laughga:

We're all Stronger Together!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived