💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I love Gaga and all..... but....

Chucky

Featured Posts

ARTPOP is a good as BTW.

She's done some really good live performances. In my opinion a good live performance = a good video enjoyment-wise

The negatives are all behind the scenes BS and chart stuff. 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

I love the album and the era! I've noticed this is the most annoying era in terms of how the "fan" base is acting. That's the only annoying aspect of it to me.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

She's hardly perspiring considering she hasn't promoted or performed :hor:

You are right,but I mean that she is one of few artists who writes her own stuff which is pretty big deal ! 

Stefani328

This.

Everyone makes it look like everything is Gagas fault. Like SHE lets you down if she doesn't perform at the Grammys and SHE pisses you off for the DWUW delay.

We don't know a squat about what's happening behind the closed doors. She has lots of people working with her so you shouldn't judge her for stuff that goes wrong, unless we don't know all the facts.

The problem is the planning. It isn't the music, it how nothing seems planned properly and we really don't know what's going on behind closed doors, so that's very true.

MikeyMoonShine

This.

Everyone makes it look like everything is Gagas fault. Like SHE lets you down if she doesn't perform at the Grammys and SHE pisses you off for the DWUW delay.

We don't know a squat about what's happening behind the closed doors. She has lots of people working with her so you shouldn't judge her for stuff that goes wrong, unless we don't know all the facts.

True, I never judged her anyway I just want her to be happy. I think she could make this era successful if she really wanted to do that but she seems to stressed and caught up in drama. There probably is a load of drama that we don't even know about as well and I am just worried about her tbh. 

giskardsb

There's always that self defeating expectation bust since BTW's start after she got big enough for people to idolize like that, but are the fans who sit on the internet really take up a big portion of her fan base?

not as big as they think certainly, although noisy.  Maybe Gaga is just choosing to shut off the noise.

To the world outside of the stan-base, probably everything is more or less fine.  ARTPOP is released, Applause and DWUW are on the radio.  I think only stans sit around waiting for videos with baited breath.  Others enjoy videos of course, but they aren't panicking worrying about when or even if it's released.

ITS FUNNY THAT ON NOVEMBER 11TH EVERYONE LOVED THE ALBUM BUT A WEEK LATER WHEN IT DIDN'T HIT A CERTAIN MARK Y'ALL HATED IT. MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND STICK TO IT. I LOVE THE ALBUM AS MUCH AS I LOVED IT ON NOVEMBER 11TH. :reductive:

And now we may never see a visual to go with her best song on that album tbh

The AMAs was practically a music video.

She performed practically the whole album between Swinefest and Artrave.

Posters whining about no video - 100% more annoying than not having it

Serves this fanbase rights for reception of TEOG video, where she was a trooper and got something out.

Don't feel bad, you are not the only one. I myself am also not that much into ARTPOP. There are only like 3 Songs i really like: Aura, Venus and Donatella (sometimes also MANiCURE) and listen to them. But there is always that one Era where you are not so into it. For some it was BTW and for you its ARTPOP.

Just enjoy what you like and wait for the next Era, where she hopefully will turn back to her glory days without being whiny and b---hy about everything. :awkney:  

I know it's ok, I just hate that I am not thrilled about it... I was exstatic with BTW... :cry:

I feel the same Mikey. 

I'm in love with the album but the era is a mess. She released an album and went into hiding I know she needs time off but if she released a video for a 3 month old single it wouldn't seem so bad she's hiding.

ITS FUNNY THAT ON NOVEMBER 11TH EVERYONE LOVED THE ALBUM BUT A WEEK LATER WHEN IT DIDN'T HIT A CERTAIN MARK Y'ALL HATED IT. MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND STICK TO IT. I LOVE THE ALBUM AS MUCH AS I LOVED IT ON NOVEMBER 11TH. :reductive:

HONEY, IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD. NOBODY IS COMPLAINING ABOUT SALES. IT'S ONLY ABOUT THE MESSY ERA AND THE QUALITY OF THE ALBUM  :whitney:

Bellatrix

True, I never judged her anyway I just want her to be happy. I think she could make this era successful if she really wanted to do that but she seems to stressed and caught up in drama. There probably is a load of drama that we don't even know about as well and I am just worried about her tbh. 

Yeah, remember the letter she wrote on lm.com a while ago. She thanked some of her people for making sure of that the fans aren't aware of what has happened. So it feels like it's something bad and therefore it hurts to see her fans judging her and demanding stuff without giving her time to plan the real start of this era that she also wrote about.

Anderson123

I don't like this era at all... :fat:

Even the album is on par with one of my least favorites amongst my favorite artists..... 

Is anyone else in a similar boat and hates feeling this way? 

I will always be a fan, but this era, like seriously... and that delayed music video, IF it even exists... :excuseme:

Any thoughts? It's ok to voice a dislike of Gaga's work tbh... :manicure:

Electric Chapel >>>

:legend:

Actually, I understand how you feel. ARTPOP is not my favorite Gaga album, and I've tried to love it, but I just can't. I expected a different sound and concept. Some of the songs that I didn't like at first, have grown on me, but I still think it's just not that good. It kind of feels empty in some way, and not to mention all of this "blackout" and drama thing, it's silly.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived