💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can we let Gaga know her attitude is getting in the way of her art?

tokyodisko

Featured Posts

First, this thread is annoyingly ridiculous.

Then you have to say that even more ridiculous ****. Didnt know you were contibuting to the production, writing and concept of ARTPOP, you must be the only fan having done that. BTW she just needed the concrete support of Interscope and her producing team to make ARTPOP. 

I think you are a bit confused.

She wouldn't have the budget and production team from Interscope if Gaga didn't have all of us supporting her. Don't be a jerk, just because you disagree with something. It would have been a much lower budget album. Making music costs a lot of money.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're right. she doesnt NEED to be, but being one is more fun :)

that being said, i dont think her tweet was b---hy

Not the tweet, assuming it wasn't shade, but her LM posts have been so obnoxious. Gaga says don't be a b---h, then she does it herself.  :lolgaga:

bumblebee

The idea this was all about Miley is the most far-reaching shiz I've seen on this forum. She would have written "pop culture is mine, b---h" - firstly, and secondly, this all seems like another deluded step from some fans who are tired of the not so eventful second single era and the wait for the video, and in order to have something discussed on this forum besides the third single choice and release schedule, they're jumping on this mess  :pukey:

How was her tweet about pop culture related to Miley?

This thread was so uncalled for.

This thread isn't only about her tweet. 

If her tweet was to show that Miley "copied" her, then I think it was kind of uncalled for. But I don't know if that was the purpose. I'm bothered by her LM posts more than the pop culture post. I wanted to see if anyone was capable of having a discussion about it. But most just seem to be unable to articulate anything aside from how my opinion is wrong and shouldn't be shared.   :coffee: This is a the section for thought about Gaga, no? That's what I'm sharing. 

The idea this was all about Miley is the most far-reaching shiz I've seen on this forum. She would have written "pop culture is mine, b---h" - firstly, and secondly, this all seems like another deluded step from some fans who are tired of the not so eventful second single era and the wait for the video, and in order to have something discussed on this forum besides the third single choice and release schedule, they're jumping on this mess  :pukey:

It's not just about the Miley thing. I even said I didn't think it was shade. Read a bit closer ;P

bumblebee

It's not just about the Miley thing. I even said I didn't think it was shade. Read a bit closer ;P

"IF that was Miley shade then Gaga needs a reality check" - I don't think it was a shade and I think it was OK. Moreover, I think Miley was the last person on Earth Gaga was thinking about while writing that tweet :toofunny: 

"I understand there may be things behind the scenes, but she is constantly coming across as so hypocritical with stop the drama. She has been all trash talk this era. I still have some hope for the reboot, but it's getting hard, especially with her posts and arguably insecure boasting" 

Can you please explain the hypocritical attitude towards "stop the drama" more precisely? 

I think I don't get it  :confused:

Whispering

If her tweet was to show that Miley "copied" her, then I think it was kind of uncalled for. But I don't know if that was the purpose. I'm bothered by her LM posts more than the pop culture post. I wanted to see if anyone was capable of having a discussion about it. But most just seem to be unable to articulate anything aside from how my opinion is wrong and shouldn't be shared.   :coffee: This is a the section for thought about Gaga, no? That's what I'm sharing. 

Then why did you want to make some joint trending project? You jumped to conclusions and now you want a bunch of Gaga fans to trend something against her, based on your wild speculations? :eek:

You are kidding on the above bolded part, right? Because seriously, that's all we have been doing for weeks and weeks on GGD! You've participated in discussions on this exact same thing a couple of weeks ago. Did you forget all that? There are tons of past threads on Gaga's LM comments. Why don't you go and reread those?

The subject has been discussed to death, dug back up and discussed more, many, many times on GGD. There literally is nothing new to say about any of it!  If you want, I will go copy a bunch of comments, from the MULTIPLE threads from the last month and post them in this thread.

lastlinefirst

Can you just stop. Let the woman do whatever the **** she wants. You aren't her mother or her father, and you aren't her manager. Let her worry about herself. I'm so damn tired of people saying she's ruining her art, or doing something she shouldn't be. How can you say that? Who are you to determine what she should or shouldn't be doing. If you guys are gonna keep complaining about every single thing she does then please see yourself out bc I honestly have no time for it anymore. 

This is a joke now seriously.  This board has gone off the deep end and worse.  Literally someone said it was shade and then it is suddenly fact to the people who are supposed to be the Gaga fans.  No wonder Gaga doesn't visit here anymore.  I'm sure many people have already posted stuff like this but come on guys its getting ridiculous.

Is it bad that I don't give a ffff  :laughga: She can write and say whatever she wants, shade or not, I really really don't care cause the drama is only between fanbases anyway, where the biggest drama queens are dramatic teenagers wishing someones death after things like this. Fanbases are never going to be nice to one another anyway and seeing how much artists are shading each other every day...couldn't care less. Like someone on twitter said:

When y'all stan for a fine ass italian b---h from new york city YALL GOTTA BE PREPARED FOR THESE THINGS. - Well said!

And Gaga isn't even the type who usually shades other artists and even this time is more like bringin out the obvious. But if her doing that was intentional then let it be, let her have some of this attitude! Why the heck do we get so worked up and be so dramatic when actually all this is kind of hilarious and just another reason for fanbases to have some ridiculous fight with each other for some hours? But then maybe it's just me who don't care and is not following Gaga as an onlinekindness promoter and a saint ...

When gaga was during her peak other popstars were shading her. Now miley has her time to shine and gaga is in the group of ones who shade a bit. It's normal , she's not saint, watch her be b---h like Madonna in her 50/60s

geopang

Have a seat please. Let Gaga do what she wants to do. I saw nothing wrong with her posts... In fact im loving it. And this era all trash talk? Girl please

Can you just stop. Let the woman do whatever the **** she wants. You aren't her mother or her father, and you aren't her manager. Let her worry about herself. I'm so damn tired of people saying she's ruining her art, or doing something she shouldn't be. How can you say that? Who are you to determine what she should or shouldn't be doing. If you guys are gonna keep complaining about every single thing she does then please see yourself out bc I honestly have no time for it anymore.

Girl, this tea is divine

If her tweet was to show that Miley "copied" her, then I think it was kind of uncalled for. But I don't know if that was the purpose. I'm bothered by her LM posts more than the pop culture post. I wanted to see if anyone was capable of having a discussion about it. But most just seem to be unable to articulate anything aside from how my opinion is wrong and shouldn't be shared. :coffee: This is a the section for thought about Gaga, no? That's what I'm sharing.

All her LM posts say is basically to just stop the negativity. What's wrong with that attitude?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived