💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can we let Gaga know her attitude is getting in the way of her art?

tokyodisko

Featured Posts

Give me a break... Attitude? Compared to what I've seen here? :lmao:

Put your hands up... 🖤

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who are you to say she hasn't

The app is the only groundbreaking and influential aspect of this era, SO FAR. I hope there is more. 

She needs to back it up. I loved her confident cocky attitude when she started, but she would actually produce work to back it up. I love ARTPOP, but she can't just release it and expect us to be grateful. 

k im done with u. no point in arguing with someone who is ill. tumblr_mb145cv0Me1r0vb5ho1_500.jpg

Ummm most people are so ****ing horrible and nothing happens so?

We don't even know she was trying to be shady like damn calm down! She needs to be confident like that without having y'all put her down for SPEAKING HER MIND.

Mess.

Anyway she protecting her work most likely.

I don't see how The tweet was shady at all. I've heard so many say "I want b---hga back" and now that we have this everyone is freaking out.

We need to support gaga. Not put her down.

hope y'all realize then that makes all the madonna criticism redundant. you know, she was only protecting her work by calling the expressyourself/bornthisway similarity reductive.

gaga is making it quite hard to stand behind her when all she does is contradict herself.

Ummm most people are so ****ing horrible and nothing happens so?

We don't even know she was trying to be shady like damn calm down! She needs to be confident like that without having y'all put her down for SPEAKING HER MIND.

Mess.

Anyway she protecting her work most likely.

I don't see how The tweet was shady at all. I've heard so many say "I want b---hga back" and now that we have this everyone is freaking out.

We need to support gaga. Not put her down.

I did say IF it was shade. 

I BitchGa is fine as long as she is doing more than being a b---h. I support her, I do, but I do not support her attitudes lately. 

hope y'all realize then that makes all the madonna criticism redundant. you know, she was only protecting her work by calling the expressyourself/bornthisway similarity reductive.

gaga is making it quite hard to stand behind her when all she does is contradict herself.

Exactly! I really want to stand by her, but she's making it hard for many reasons. 

The app is the only groundbreaking and influential aspect of this era, SO FAR. I hope there is more.

Okay but by what you've previously said I guess I could say you're pretty unhappy with this era, right?

It's what, mere months into its beginning? We shouldn't be trying to bring her down. Her tweets weren't that bad on my opinion. Obviously in yours you didn't enjoy it but that doesn't mean we should make her stop. You have a right to dislike what she said but you shouldn't be trying to stop her. It's not really fair if you're going to say things like this.

I like how I started this as an actually quite polite discussion and then so many people got rude.  :fail:

Princess Die

A glorified gif-maker is considered groundbreaking? :lmao: And if so, is it REALLY the ONLY influential aspect of this era?

Really?

Really?

BeehSjSCMAAXhKO.jpg

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

FATCAT

k im done with u. no point in arguing with someone who is ill. tumblr_mb145cv0Me1r0vb5ho1_500.jpg

YASSSSSSSSSS I LOVE HER :cry: Hold that knife so well

Purr more, hiss less.

Zach Monster

Give me a break... Attitude? Compared to what I've seen here? :lmao:

Adam is coming for everybody's weave with this post.

boniva4lyfe

I BitchGa is fine as long as she is doing more than being a b---h. I support her, I do, but I do not support her attitudes lately. 

tumblr_mvzs9sGRrr1rcptazo6_250.gif

Honestly, what attitude? She hasn't really been saying much so I have no idea how she can have an attitude. She can be a b---h if she wants to, she can be nice if she wants to, she can do whatever she pleases. It was one tweet, FFS. AND the look is a lot like hers. People read WAY TOO MUCH into less than 140 characters, it's so weird.

Okay but by what you've previously said I guess I could say you're pretty unhappy with this era, right?

It's what, mere months into its beginning? We shouldn't be trying to bring her down. Her tweets weren't that bad on my opinion. Obviously in yours you didn't enjoy it but that doesn't mean we should make her stop. You have a right to dislike what she said but you shouldn't be trying to stop her. It's not really fair if you're going to say things like this.

It's a combination of things. I don't want to stop her. She can say that, but she shouldn't be "calling out" critics and/or any form of criticism. I find it hard to be a fan when she says stop the drama and then says things just to stir it up amongst the fanbases. She is smart enough to know what will happen. 

I was totally fine with the era up until mid December. She has such a great album and it's getting overshadowed. 

tumblr_mvzs9sGRrr1rcptazo6_250.gif

Honestly, what attitude? She hasn't really been saying much so I have no idea how she can have an attitude. She can be a b---h if she wants to, she can be nice if she wants to, she can do whatever she pleases. It was one tweet, FFS. AND the look is a lot like hers. People read WAY TOO MUCH into less than 140 characters, it's so weird.

I'm not talking solely about her tweets at all, much less about them actually.  I'm concerned about her LM posts more. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived