Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Can we let Gaga know her attitude is getting in the way of her art?

tokyodisko

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer BitchGa over BitchingGa. :laughga:

I prefer CockyGa, because she didn't need to trash talk anyone to showcase how she was going to grab the music industry by the balls. 

We shouldn't be jumping to conclusions like this. It was merely a tweet and we have no idea what Gagas intention was when she made it.

I don't think it's very fair to bring her down for this when a lot of people are handling the situation worse than she /MIGHT/ have.

Morphine Prince

Intentional or not, "Pop culture is my b---h" simply means that Gaga knows her impact on Pop culture. She just stated it provocatively.

I'm glad you emphasized the if aspect.

I wonder what that tweet really meant.

It's definitely an if, I mean a lot of fans reach for the stars with shade, so I'm hoping she didn't mean it as a criticism to Miley, who actually looks up to her. At that point it isn't standing up for your art, it's being a dick. 

Intentional or not, "Pop culture is my b---h" simply means that Gaga knows her impact on Pop culture. She just stated it provocatively.

I'd be all for that, if she actually did anything with ARTPOP to make pop culture her b---h. 

tumblr_mxis0uIvKi1qig0o7o2_500.gif

SO beautifullll. 

BricksNStrings

I'd be all for that, if she actually did anything with ARTPOP to make pop culture her b---h. 

SO beautifullll. 

who are you to say she hasn't

Morphine Prince

SO beautifullll.

She's had so much impact even before ARTPOP.

can you take a seat? gaga needs this confident attitude. 

She needs to back it up. I loved her confident cocky attitude when she started, but she would actually produce work to back it up. I love ARTPOP, but she can't just release it and expect us to be grateful. 

Daenerys

she's protecting her art.. if she doesn't do this people will copy her and get away with taking credit for it.

tumblr_lpdih0MUAZ1qav4f0o1_400.gif

EDIT: I'm just joking tho. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived