💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Miley needs you more than dope tbh

UrethraFranklin

Featured Posts

FATCAT

I didn't think there was any tension between Miley and Gaga. 

Miley likes Gaga and I believe Gaga like(s/d) Miley. 

BTW/EY is totally different since it's two of the biggest pop stars in the past 50 years. And if there is anyone as desperate to shade as Little Monsters, it is Madonna stans. 

I'm using the tension of Madonna speaking out "I'm not her" as a parallel to how Gaga/Miley might use this against each other. I don't give a **** about controversy, I'm just explaining how the media will pick it up TOO.

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She hasn't a clue. You've heard Bangerz, yeah? :lmao:

I haven't. :ohwell: Care to fill me in, or are you being sarcastic? :laughga:

I'm using the tension of Madonna speaking out "I'm not her" as a parallel to how Gaga/Miley might use this against each other. I don't give a **** about controversy, I'm just explaining how the media will pick it up TOO.

This is such an insignificant similarity though. It'd be laughable to 90% of pop music fans. 

I haven't. :ohwell: Care to fill me in, or are you being sarcastic? :laughga:

It's just a messy album. It kind of highlights what you said about her not knowing which direction she wants to take her music. 

FATCAT

This is such an insignificant similarity though. It'd be laughable to 90% of pop music fans. 

what the **** are you talking about? :duck:

Purr more, hiss less.

UrethraFranklin

maryjanehooker deserves a lot of credit for this thread, he spotted the similarity before Gaga herself did :ohwell:

:laughga:

:legend:

Bow down basics. You're new queen has arrived.

It's just a messy album. It kind of highlights what you said about her not knowing which direction she wants to take her music.

Gotcha. Sorry, I suck at comprehension sometimes.

Yeah though, I see what you mean. But she's young so she's still got a lot of time to evolve. :omfgaga:

ugh she's trying WAY too hard. I can't stand her.

thats what they all say of gaga..-__- hehe

i love miley, dont trash! shes so young and intresting, she has been growing infront of whole america, going from child disney star to engaged woman to crazy twerker...she realy is intresting, and has some dimensions to herself in compare to katy or any other artist in the industry. 

MahoganySnitch

I'm sure Gaga wasn't the first pop singer to wear fake "bad" teeth, even if the first to do it recently.

You all are soooooooo desperate to shade. :smh:

It's not even remotely resembling each other. Miley's is a hillbilly joke. Their intentions aren't even comparable.

I think it's kind of stupid that one pop star is not allowed to wear a costume for fun because another wore it for shock tactics.

The only people who are going to compare it are pressed Gaga stans.

tumblr_mvsy4iwgRo1sgwpw3o1_500.gif

Yes.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived