💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

I dont think anyone can break that record. I mean come on not even Katy could break that record. 

I mean WB was so controversial, like you have a young pop star who's almost fully naked on a wrecking ball. :rip:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

Don't be desperate

It must come natural

I never replay or  refresh! Its so :toofloppy:

I dont think anyone can break that record. I mean come on not even Katy could break that record. 

I mean WB was so controversial, like you have a young pop star who's almost fully naked on a wrecking ball. :rip:

IKR,,time period is over.....people were talking about refreshing and using automated tools....it could be helpful for them.. :P

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Sizzily

Perhaps the Aura Telephone continuation will garner the views we need to break the video... :usrs:

One Banned Boi

Honey Boo Boo

Just get Gaga to become suddenly 'normal' in one video. It'll go viral. :derpga:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Judas Oyster

I'm guessing around 5 million.

Realistically.

If the views (at the ending 24h. period) were correct it seems that you were on point!

Can u explain me what u put on count for it being "realistically"? :) I'm just interested in hearing it.

good thing that replay works....at least we don't need to buffer the video every time :)

omg......... :worship:  :worship:

Do you like it?

I'm hoping it turned out good tbh :giveup:

The video is doing very well!

It really is so far. The amount of likes it's already received is pretty impressive!

Miley

Mess at the delusion of anyone thinking she'll score anything above 10m :deadbanana: You guys must be on sth.

It's gonna be amazing if she gets 5 million tbh.

VenusDreams

If I stop watching the video right when the insanely-long credits roll, does it still count as a view?

If I stop watching the video right when the insanely-long credits roll, does it still count as a view?

Yes. One doesn't have to finish the entire video in order for it to be counted as a view. More than half a minute would do. 

high heeled fem

Gaga did well on views anyway. If an 11 minute video can get that many views in that short of a time, you're doing something right.

IKR?

:whitney:

Versace

G.U.YS we have to break the record less than 3 million views to go keep refreshing/replaying don't give up please make time for this

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived