Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

Alien Aaron

5 Million pretty good I feel it will be going up soon! :)  I do not care what it gets I enjoy no matter what! :)

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haldy

Remember people, the view count lags and will be higher at present. It won't be above 10mil I don't think, but don't despair.

The initial rise is decent however we should be prepared for sudden slowdown (almost stop in views). Just like MTN and Tropico had.

I think Gaga is aware of it but doesn't care coz she has something more in store.

Squidward T

I find it weird that the video got 200,000 likes in 24 hours and wrecking ball got 120,000 likes in 24 hours yet wrecking ball got more views, maybe Vevo is screwing with the view count 

Laceface

I find it weird that the video got 200,000 likes in 24 hours and wrecking ball got 120,000 likes in 24 hours yet wrecking ball got more views, maybe Vevo is screwing with the view count 

I feel like the criteria for a valid view is different or stricter now. I'm not sure  :confused:

Emvee

Someone please tell me this isn't the actual view count plis 😫

There are no more vevo banners. Even DH didn't do that well in 24 hrs.

LaLuna

I'd say it's pretty good considering G.U.Y. hasn't even been officially released yet.

I cringed every time I saw people talking about 20M, or breaking the record -- it's just setting up another false goal for her to "fail" at (and haters in the YouTube comments already were pouncing on this), instead of celebrating what she does achieve.

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived