Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

Works for me. lol I don't really care tbh. :haha:

And you shouldn't. :yes: Also I didn't want to put a "not" in my sentence about GUY, its was a typo and I edited it.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
degenerate

Fresh is my other account that I requested ban on now, I moved to this one. I just don't get what you're trying to say :emma:

Aren't megan and fresh the same account

Economy

shes the only really major American artist to have dropped a new music video in the last 24 hours...

Its not that astounding that in at least a few Countries shed be #1 for the last 24 hours :shrug:

Stefani328

No. GP still isnt here for Gaga. They will find out the video is great and it will get a lot of views, but it will be too late for the 24hr record.

It's not even just the fact the GP isn't here for Gaga. She isn't going to break that record for many reasons. 

Vevo no longer has banners and videos don't get views like the used to. Katy is extremely popular and she got around 4 million with DH 1st day. Plus, I think we all know how Miley broke that record. It's not going to happen. People worry too much about views. She'll probably end up with 5 million, which is great.

Justin Drew Bieber

Aren't megan and fresh the same account

Oh yes. When I was on Fresh i changed my name to Megan temporarily.

The MESSAGE of the DAMN SONG is that she doesn't need to be ON TOP. Jesus **** you guys, understand that even if it was POSSIBLE she DOESN'T GIVE A ****.

She says that, but then she asks us to trend it on twitter and LM.com sends out e-mails asking us to break the record...

IAmThatGUY

No way its 10M, probably around 6M. Dark Horse got only 3,5M views and it was #1 on H100 while GUY is just rising.

But wasn't dark horse already dominating the charts.

I thought you meant most watched ever :flop:

Sorry, misleading title  :P

:toofunny:  Maybe she will cum to Brasil finally

She came with the BTWB  :coffee:

🌹 free britney 🌹

VforVendetta

But wasn't dark horse already dominating the charts.

Yes which means that much more people would search for it.

J e s s e

Who cares about video views get a life tbh.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived