Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

Fizzy

Well I can now see it on Vevo Most Watched at number 2 behind Dark Horse. But I still think they are not full views. Plus the credits should have been in the description.

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooklyn Nights

No, the views take a while to update. We won't know if we broke the record till a couple hours after the 24 hour mark because they need process the views to see which ones are fake.

I'd say it's around 3.5-4 million around now

Pure Adrenaline

:fail:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

If Gaga was tyring to break the Vevo record, she would not make 11 min videos. It's not about breaking records. The 4 min credits at the end is proof of something more meaningful -  taking the time to thank those that helped you create the masterpieces. :)

Exactly

She is about the music and art 11 minutes of pure passion for her work is worth more 

than a 4 minute video to break stupid a record. . . .  Her passion means more to her

that's why she said this one is for the die-hard fans the one's who understand she's in it for the music

and nothing related to breaking a record etc.

Haroon

Views freeze and go weird when a big music video is just released, it'll stabilise over the next 24hrs hopefully :yes:

Spyro

That's all the videos combined in that playlist that have 9 million views.  You're not just counting the views of G.U.Y. but ALL of those videos in that playlist.

Spyro the Dragon

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived