💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

Girrr

Don't worry! When the Directioners (me included) broke the record with Best Song Ever, even after the 24 hour finish line, the view counter was lagging. We truly won't know the amount until the Vevo account confirms it on Twitter.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Married the Night

Yep. Watch ALL THE WAY THROUGH. The 30 second thing is false or rumored. 

Nick1495

ive checked every 10 minutes. At 1:50am it was at 1,003,000; 2:00am 1,008,100; 2:20am 1,061,000. Its loading quickly so no worries :)

Don't worry! When the Directioners (me included) broke the record with Best Song Ever, even after the 24 hour finish line, the view counter was lagging. We truly won't know the amount until the Vevo account confirms it on Twitter.

We need the help of Directioners they're so dedicated :giveup:

PigInsideAHuman

I would just say is your best bet is to wait it out, make sure to get ready to work hard tomorrow promoting the **** out of it in any way you can using every music site you know. If Gaga's "Dope" can reach #8 without spotify imagine what us listening to GUY on spotify plus massive youtube numbers could do? We could see GUY reach top 5 next week if this fanbase would just be willing to stay consistent. Other than Happy and Selfie there are no songs (ahem Roar) getting in the way of it being in the Top 5. Make sure to convince friends to buy it and use your twitters....that and facebook impact people's ideas of whether a song is good or not more than you think. Just stay on top of your promo. Share reaction vids, post pics from the video, retweet random people about the video....in general get people excited about it!

I just hate that OCULUS ad :smh:

On spotify: streaming still counts even if you're in a private session right?

Titzlol

I don't really care. Lol, I've watched it like 4 times already its SO good. But I really dont care about her chart position anymore as long as the ****s good :party:

EDIT: But itd be SO freaking cool if we did break it :giveup:

Aguinaga09

I sure as hell posted it on facebook (I rarely post anything there) so people better watch it  :grr: lol But I'll be watching it tomorrow all day  :flutter:

I sure as hell posted it on facebook (I rarely post anything there) so people better watch it  :grr: lol But I'll be watching it tomorrow all day  :flutter:

Me too

We can do this :flutter:

notamember

I'm doing it not because I want G.U.Y. to slay the charts (ok I do but that's not the principal reason) but because it's FUN TO DO STUFF TOGETHER. Sharing tips, coming up with sneaky new ways to watch + promote, that's what I liked about this place!

And to every person who's posted about the SXSW interview... Gaga not wanting to be a plastic hit machine does not mean that she wouldn't like being popular. You all act like Gaga specifically condemns fans wanting to promote her material. None of this means we can't enjoy the video or her music or her anything on its own merits. Absolutely none of it. You can watch this once and then have it on silent autoplay through the rest of the day and still have loved the video. Or you can watch it as many times as you want and then replay G.U.Y. on Spotify. Or do any Gaga related thing while posting about it to social media. Enjoying music and promoting it do not have to be mutually exclusive. This is how some people like to engage with Gaga and the fanbase. Let them.

I, for one, will be watching whenever it comes out on Vevo and maybe autoplaying it and maybe playing GUY on Spotify. I'll definitely tell people about it. I want Gaga to get attention not so I can STAN FOR DA NUMBAH ONE QUEEN, but because I think her work deserves it. That is a love of music, not the bling.

Oh bae you tell dem.

Wanna get married? :derpga:

Well do you?

I'm not sure yet, maybe. It's hard to tell yet

We can always pray :ARTPOP:

Jonathan2244

Hmmm, I think we will get 10mil which is good but we not breaking that record, but the comments are glitch y and so our the view so...

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived