đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

ART video is fine for fans. Not for GP! They just want to listen to the song, now watching a movie. I hardly can see a trilogy music video on MTV MUSIC, like...."Touch me touch me don't be sweet, love me love me please RT....Now take me to your planet, take me to your planet...auraaaa ah ah..."

What people could think? What is the 3rd single? 3 songs???

Mess.  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:

You clearly not watched her keynote speech...

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

You wrong. I watched it!

then you would know that she doesnt give a **** about the gp

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Weasel

I really doubt it won't be on Vevo, she spent like thousands if not millions on the video. Why wouldn't she put it on Vevo. It's supposed to promote the album  :confused:

Anyways, I think it's going to be one video and if it is indeed a trilogy, I think she'll save the other 2 videos for later this year. 

LadyGagaFlash

then you would know that she doesnt give a **** about the gp

Oh cmon! EVERYBODY care about the gp! I love Gaga, but this is not the truth. GP is everything for her career, not only the fans.

It looks like the 'charts things'. She cares about the GP and she cares about the Charts, like everyone.

I don't care if it is on vevo or not, as long as it is on youtube otherwise it isn't going to load right

Mary Jane

VENUS (8 votes [12.70%])
AURA (3 votes [4.76%])
TRILOGY (20 votes [31.75%])
NOT a MV. (2 votes [3.17%])
Other (3 votes [4.76%])

:toofunny:

Ugh I'm not going to have a computer or internet access from March 18-April 18 so I'm not gonna be able to see the video or even know what song it's for  :cryga:

Antidote

I feel like it's not a music video because she just wrote "video"....I mean, what kind of promo is this....if there's a music video coming up she should announce it that way....

I'm not surprised anymore tho so let's say it's GUY

LadyGagaFlash

I feel like it's not a music video because she just wrote "video"....I mean, what kind of promo is this....if there's a music video coming up she should announce it that way....

I'm not surprised anymore tho so let's say it's GUY

agree.

wahkeenasitka

I think it's going to be like that Black Eyed Peas video Imma Be Rocking that Body - a two song video that's 10 minutes long.. short mini film... 

And of course it will be on Vevo. 

Venus + G.U.Y. 

tristessa

How can you be that sure it will be GUY or the trilogy? They only were huge rumors.....

The fact VEVO promoted DWUW music video like a MJ rare video said a lot. Why did not they said a thing? Nothing...So that's why!

I'm gonna reach to high heaven here, but remember when we were told it would come in a bundle package on bittorent or something? I think that would be keeping in with what seems like the unconventional nature of the video, etc.

I know. :flop: In any case, I think G.U.Y. looks like the strongest possibility and if it some kind of trilogy, I can see DWUW and/or Venus being involved.

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived