Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Poker Face just passed Alejandro and becomes the 3rd most watched Gaga's video :legend:

monketsharona

can someone post edge of glorys vevo views? 

87 815 193 views on youtube ;) 

Gagadisiak

i want vevo views :neyde: 

89,448,141 views   

OĂš est-tu ma Salope ?

ViviLittleM

The Gaga's views compared to Katy... Rihanna............ Gaga has only one video with 500M+ or 300M+...

Supersonic

She was #1 few years ago

Most viewed - Vevo channels: #12 LadyGagaVEVO (+3.3 B)

:neyde:

JUst wait for the new era :neyde:
Bobby paid attention, his promo was spot on in the Cheek to Cheek era, we can be more than hopeful that the next album will fare better commercially than ARTPOP. Even if the material might not be great, there sure is huge anticipation after 3 performances of her going viral.

monketsharona

She was #1 few years ago

Most viewed - Vevo channels: #12 LadyGagaVEVO (+3.3 B)

:neyde:

The Gaga's views compared to Katy... Rihanna............ Gaga has only one video with 500M+ or 300M+...

Katy Rihanna and Taylor are releasing video very often. And they are still more mainstream Lady Gaga is... Dont forget Gaga has only released 2 videos from 2012 to 2015 and it was ARTPOP era (:rip:)

I just hope her old videos will get a boost when she's releasing her next videos !

Emvee

Poker Face just passed Alejandro and becomes the 3rd most watched Gaga's video :legend:

Poker Face will inevitably be her 2nd most watched video after Bad Romance some day. 

It just shows how absolutely huge those two singles were for her. If only VEVO had been a thing in those days. Their early views were scattered between various streaming platforms. I don't remember VEVO being a thing until around the You and I era and, by then, she was already on her decline to eventual blackout.

ViviLittleM

Katy Rihanna and Taylor are releasing video very often. And they are still more mainstream Lady Gaga is... Dont forget Gaga has only released 2 videos from 2012 to 2015 and it was ARTPOP era (:rip:)

I just hope her old videos will get a boost when she's releasing her next videos !

Katy has the same (or almost) numbers of videos.

monketsharona

Katy has 20 videos, Gaga 16. And she has new videos released every year. Not Lady Gaga... The fact you're releasing with no gap permits to get regular views, Gaga hasn't this...

+ Katy had a very successful era with Prism (with almost 5 certified videos) Gaga a disapointing era with ARTPOP and only one certified video...

To me the lack of DWUW video definitely hurted her views.

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived