Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Let's all do the reaching dance!

mOeXUpS.gif

(seriously though I have no idea what's going on with that)

Nah.

I have a feeling they're keeping it off programming schedules because they don't want to clarify what song/s it is yet.

Smooth Criminal

I just hope it's not released on the App.....I mean who even has that app? :wtf: Gaga and her team are the only ones who are going to be watching that video! :rip:

Blue Jeans

Why should we believe this flop list, when Vevo tweeted about DWUW and it didnt happen :fail:

i'm Sure, it'll be released on Vevo, but Gaga doesnt want to spoil the surprise

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Elizabeth

I think they either:

- just don't want the fan hassle if it's not actually released on Saturday. 

- have been told not to because Gaga doesn't want them to (this could be plausible since Gaga hasn't said much about it herself apart from uploading the one pic and accounting the date).

- don't know anything about the video because it's not being uploaded onto VEVO (although I'd find this very strange if true).

And how many times did this site "reported" that a Gaga music video is supposedly "coming" since last year? This hardly confirms anything. But if the new video does end up not being released via VEVO, all hell will surely break loose.  :toofunny:

MonsterMum

I think they've either:

- just don't want the fan hassle if it's not actually released on Saturday. 

- have been told not to because Gaga doesn't want them to (this could be plausible since Gaga hasn't said much about it herself apart from uploading the one pic and accounting the date).

- don't know anything about the video because it's not being uploaded onto VEVO (although I'd find this very strange if true).

Or maybe it’s not a MV afterall? :ohno:

soundwave

Inb4 the iTunes exclusive deal

Marla-Rose.jpg

yAS

but like, if the song still charts for it's video, i think not putting it on vevo would be a good thing because it reduces the whole 'lets break da vevo record!!11!!' thing and in the end stops haters from calling her out because she can't break a record 

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived