💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Gaga Hints at Venus Video Next Week

Dolev

Featured Posts

Dean Winchester

She shot the video back in October tho....right??? What was she filming, it couldn't have been DWUW because it wasn't going to be the second single at the time....

wasn't that the muppets special? 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

It was probably by accident tbh

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

notamember

Have any of you stopped to think that maybe the hand "V" in the picture has nothing to do with a Venus video, but maybe his insinuation of a Venus video being filmed is correct, and that's why she favorite it.

(I'm a mess :laughga:)

Jewels n Drugs

Could it be a V for Versace? I'm only asking because I see the V-shaped lights in the background.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Dean Winchester

Have any of you stopped to think that maybe the hand "V" in the picture has nothing to do with a Venus video, but maybe his insinuation of a Venus video being filmed is correct, and that's why she favorite it.

(I'm a mess :laughga:)

THIS tbh  :toofunny: it can mean anything  :derpga:

Allison M

If we get it, awesomeeeeeee

If not, then oh well!

I'm not really expecting it but ill he excited if we do get one!

She shot the video back in October tho....right??? What was she filming, it couldn't have been DWUW because it wasn't going to be the second single at the time....
idk...the muppets video was shot with a lot of BTS of the filming this shot was a lot more of spoken word from people I think?

HeavyPunkLover

A frind of mine know very well Donatella's Assistant. 

Lot of things are coming next weeks... A LOT

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Obviously it was V for Versace, but Gaga favoriting the tweet + the rumors about her filming a music video pretty much lead to Venus being the third single & her filming the video next week. Here for it completely as long as she releases the DWUW video before moving on to the third single.

And she's only favorited 5 tweets, there's got to be some reason behind her doing it.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived