Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think there are both sides to the Gaga-Perez thing?

DirtyLittleMonster

Featured Posts

MikeyMoonShine

Let's be honest here, Gaga can be a complete b---h just like the rest of us, why do people act like she's constantly an angel?

Thing is I don't really care what they fell out about. Does it really matter in the end, their stories are very similar anyway but hers just makes a little more sense when you look at the way they behaved afterwards. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DirtyLittleMonster

Let's be honest here, Gaga can be a complete b---h just like the rest of us, why do people act like she's constantly an angel?

That's the thing I dislike the most about Gagadaily. I really don't want to cause any problems, but I feel we need to stop treating Gaga like she isn't human.

Not just us fans, but the general public. 

Gaga is a human being, who feels the same emotions as us, and is able to have the same or similar insecurities and fears as we have. She might've got angry and said something she didn't mean. She might've gotten so drunk that she couldn't think straight or rationally.

We do have to see both sides of the story.

I am kind of with the "There may be blame on both sides, but Perez is a horrendous person and despite the child he has adopted, he has not changed, so I believe he is a horrendous being with the most blame. And that I feel sorry for his child."

no, if it was anyone else i would say yes but this is what he does he bandwagons certain artists and then drags them to the pits, i think he has some deluded belief he can control whos popular,

he should be in jail tho he posted a pic of miley cyrus' lady parts when she was still a classified as a child, thats distributing child ****ography which is illegal

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

aaronyoji

well theres always "two sides" but that doesnt at all excuse perez. and to imply that there's something gaga did on her part is just apologist bull****. perez is a leach and his privileged insider ass got the boot when he took advantage of it. 

well no 

when they played the gaga clip at his interview today he was speechless, he didn't really know how to get out of it. He just mumbled on about how drunk she was and that was it. 

So technically gaga's side of the story is real because he doesn't seem to be going against it.

which interview? id like to see it

Pole dancer

TimisaMonster

I do think there are two sides to the story, and I have a feeling there is a little blame on both sides. But judging by Perez's public/blogging/twitter behavior, he clearly DOES have obvious...'issues', let's just say, and I feel he has the higher chance of being the one with the most blame on his side.

This... Giving the situation a chance... :roll:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DirtyLittleMonster

I do believe Perez is a terrible person and Gaga is a saint compared to him. But this is just how I was raised - to give people a chance to explain themselves and to consider both points to a story.

I really don't mean to offend anyone and I am grateful no one has said nasty things (You're not a true/real/super fan, etc).

Elizabeth

I think there's definitely more to what happened than the stuff we know but I wouldn't listen to what he has to say tbh. Even if there was any truth to what he said, he would warp and twist it to try and put Gaga in the most negative light possible. His track record of being a hideous person to many celebs should be enough for you to know whether trust what he says.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived