Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Whats up with the lack of Gaga news?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Well not much things to make news anyway.

She is being silent for a reason.

Perhaps drowns in her sadness and disappointment.

Or she is busy dealing with upcoming performances.

She got Ballroom shows, festivals, ARTRAVE, and performance for the space ship.

All are major occasions, and she must be fit and proper for that.

Especially the space ship one, she might have undertake so many tests so she will

feel her best singing in outer space. So bonafide tbh!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Not sure if you have noticed, but this has been a trend this era. She does heavy promo for a few weeks then goes on vacation or something. Repeat.

theotherside

Yeah, it's kind of ridiculous. It's almost as if she doesn't even have an album yet. We're only two singles in, and it feels so dead already. I honeslty thought this era could go as far as even six singles, but it seems like everyone including Gaga has given up. I don't really care about the DWUW video delay. It hurts nobody except herself, tbh. But there really isn't an excuse for why it's taking this long. HOPEFULLY, they are planning for the next single so that it will go much smoother. And hopefully the video comes soon because it looks as if DWUW may be peaking on radio. I'm staying positive, and I hope Gaga is doing well!

MessyTop

I don't know... I am disappointed though. We waited for so long and had a long blackout right before the album. Now 2 months after the album was released we are in another blackout. No wonder the GP is no longer interested... I'm hardly interested at this point.

I agree

DWUW is one of my fave songs and listen to it everyday,  deep down I still hope for a video. But i dunno anymore.

Yeah, it's kind of ridiculous. It's almost as if she doesn't even have an album yet. We're only two singles in, and it feels so dead already. I honeslty thought this era could go as far as even six singles, but it seems like everyone including Gaga has given up. I don't really care about the DWUW video delay. It hurts nobody except herself, tbh. But there really isn't an excuse for why it's taking this long. HOPEFULLY, they are planning for the next single so that it will go much smoother. And hopefully the video comes soon because it looks as if DWUW may be peaking on radio. I'm staying positive, and I hope Gaga is doing well!

I just hope Interscope still wants to release a 3rd single. Dunno if they will at this point. Only Gag knows what's happening

Allison M

Well not much things to make news anyway.

She is being silent for a reason.

Perhaps drowns in her sadness and disappointment.

Or she is busy dealing with upcoming performances.

She got Ballroom shows, festivals, ARTRAVE, and performance for the space ship.

All are major occasions, and she must be fit and proper for that.

Especially the space ship one, she might have undertake so many tests so she will

feel her best singing in outer space. So bonafide tbh!

that space thing is not for over a year though. 

RAMROD

that space thing is not for over a year though. 

Well the prep might take more time.

It might be different condition than singing in a venue on Earth with gravity :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Her worst era so far, it doesn't even feel like a proper era. So much for that "my music is not a cum shot"  :noparty:

hughdancy

The artRave really got me hyped for this era. How did we go from flying dresses to her commenting on posts on Lm.com, we should be on the 3rd single by now but I won't even go into the DWUW video issue

theotherside

I agree

DWUW is one of my fave songs and listen to it everyday,  deep down I still hope for a video. But i dunno anymore.

I just hope Interscope still wants to release a 3rd single. Dunno if they will at this point. Only Gag knows what's happening

Me too. I honestly don't think it would be a smart move it just stop here though. There are still some gems left on the album that could perform well and help boost album sales.

thatfoxyfeeling

I thought her performance on The Voice was the start of her 'return' this era, I was wrong.

Donatello

I don't know... I am disappointed though. We waited for so long and had a long blackout right before the album. Now 2 months after the album was released we are in another blackout. No wonder the GP is no longer interested... I'm hardly interested at this point.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived