Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS

Duke

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

Have you listened to BTW? Every single line is repeated 3 times with an echo. That's bad vocal mixing.

DWUW would have smashed if Gaga had actually promoted it and we all know it.

Although timing and execution was bad Gaga had the best possible promo slots in US : AMAs, SNL and The Voice performances +2 remixes, commercial and radio support

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although timing and execution was bad Gaga had the best possible promo slots in US : AMAs, SNL and The Voice performances +2 remixes, commercial and radio support

I agree - but they had no cohesion, they seemed so far apart and had no video to support them.

See you back when DJWS is the main producer on ACT 2 and it flops harder than act 1 :hor:

If Zedd isn't the main producer...

tumblr_inline_my0y5ktCsA1qlacrn.jpg

Diamond Heart

i love DJWS and his work, but i think a lot of fans were just disappointed with the amount of involvement he had with the album.

Gaga was hyping Zedd, Madeon collabs so much before ARTPOP was released and there ended up being 3 Zedd and 2 Madeon and the rest is pretty much DJWS. 

As i said i love DJWS but i just wanted the album to be more varied with the producers.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

So what if he was a co-producer? 

You can't give him credits for a 10% involvement on a song.

Bloody mary, GH, applause, dwuw etc are mainly his productions whereas btw and teog are not.

Yet Applause is now Gaga's most successful song on radio and DWUW is widely praised as one of her best songs.

I don't get what's there to hate about DJWS and his production. You don't have to love him to death, but discrediting his work is just pointless.

When he deliver ONE smash hit as the MAIN producer of a song (not like teog and btw), quote me again.

Till then, 4 WW smash hits by redone say hello  :queenga: 

When he deliver ONE smash hit as the main producer of a song (not like teog and btw), quote me again.

Till then, 4 ww smash hits by redone say hello :queenga:

Oops. Clocked

Little7Monster

He is a great producer, and they are top notch in terms of quality, but a lot of what he does for Gaga sounds old school at times. Very 80s/90s, sonically (like Sex Dreams). His trap stuff sounds better in my opinion, and Gaga should use more of that. Like her work with Garibay, I think Gaga's darker music is better, and DJWS has been making relatively "light" songs lately. Not all of them, but a lot of them have been on ARTPOP. I just like the production and sound of The Fame Monster and Born This Way better. But he is a great producer. 

Oops. Clocked

It's like her own fans want to see gaga fail, i just can't :smh:

RedOne produced her biggest hits ever, this collaboration really needs to happen again.

I'm so not here for djws being the main producer of another album and as it seems the GP agrees with me  :excuseme: 

The GP doesn't give any f-cks about pop stars. Some of you need to understand they have lives and don't focus on pop music like we do on a forum. If they hear it on the tv, radio, or movie, and they like it, they will go listen to it. Stop talking about what the GP wants and what they don't want. :wtf:

But just because DJWS can't replicate Gaga's past success with his songs doesn't make him a bad producer. He's great at what he does. The ones saying he can't produce are the ones who don't even know the first thing to making music.

None of his songs compare to Just Dance, Dance In The Dark, Heavy Metal Lover, Poker Face, The Edge Of Glory, Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, Paparazzi, So Happy I Could Die, Monster, etc

They've done TWO albums already and nothing that came close to Gaga's best. I hope she moves on

"Americano"
"Bad Kids"
"Black Jesus † Amen Fashion"
"Bloody Mary"
"Born This Way"
"Electric Chapel"
"Government Hooker"
"Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)"
"ARTPOP"
"Applause"
"Do What U Want"
"Jewels N' Drugs"
"MANiCURE"
"Sexxx Dreams"
"Swine"
"Stuck on ****in' You"
"Cake Like Lady Gaga"

Despite the few good songs there, this is not a good CV at all. Hiring him and Madeon were some of her biggest mistakes ever imo

They've done TWO albums already and nothing that came out of it even compares to Gaga's best. I hope she moves on

Amen 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived