💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS

Duke

Featured Posts

All I keep reading is people bashing DJWS for his production skills. It's embarrassing. The album is incredibly well produced, it is clear, her vocals are mixed impeccably etc. 

You are using DJWS' production quality because you can't face that Gaga is failing to connect with the GP this era. 

When she releases Sexxx Dreams or something as a single and it's a smash hit, you're all going to run back and start shoving your tongues up DJWS' arse. 

Seriously, it's embarrassing watching people trying to drag other people down for Gaga not being present this era.

He is a talented guy. That said, the chorus on Applause could have been mixed a lot better.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all keep clowning Fernando Garibay but at least he gave us a few immaculate songs like The Edge Of Glory, Dance In The Dark, Heavy Metal Lover, even Marry The Night (that heavenly instrumental is too much). DJWS could never (Sex Dreams live version came close but not the studio version, which is the version he produced so it doesn't count hihi)

2prvb07.jpg

It's like her own fans want to see gaga fail, i just can't :smh:

RedOne produced her biggest hits ever, this collaboration really needs to happen again.

I'm so not here for djws being the main producer of another album and as it seems the GP agrees with me  :excuseme: 

let me add you as a friend because you share my thoughts

giskardsb

When he deliver ONE smash hit as the MAIN producer of a song (not like teog and btw), quote me again.

Till then, 4 WW smash hits by redone say hello  :queenga: 

"smash hit" does not determine whether production is good or not.   Plenty of well produced songs will not be smash hits.  Lots of smash hits are not particularly "well produced".

Anderson123

Oh my God. It's just pathetic to see people with this "OMG that's not commercial enough!! need to sMaSSH the CharTSs" comments.

Boring.

DJ White Shadow produced Government Hooker, Electric Chapel, Bloody Mary, Black Jesus, and half of ARTPOP. He's versatile on what he does, unlike many other producers who keep re-using the same beats. I'd be more than happy to see DJ White Shadow working with Gaga on her next project, and if that album is EVEN less commercial with that, I'm going to laugh at people whining about it here.

Go "Stan" for whoever is the "it girl" right now. That might satisfy your meaningless life.

Thank you!!! DJWS is this eras scapegoat. 

EDIT: Just to add to people complaining about the GP. More than likely, the GP doesn't care/even know who produced the song. 

RedOne is kinda redone. While I wouldn't mind another song produced by him, he has a signature sound (which is recognizable.)  DJWS palette is way bigger than RedOne imo. 

Have you listened to BTW? Every single line is repeated 3 times with an echo. That's bad vocal mixing.

DWUW would have smashed if Gaga had actually promoted it and we all know it.

The echos were a creative choice made by Fernando Garibay, David Russell, and Gaga herself.

Sound quality and mixing also has nothing to do with DJWS, that's that sound mixer's job. David Russell is her mixer.

If you don't even know what you're talking about in the first place, don't post.

The echos were a creative choice made by Fernando Garibay, David Russell, and Gaga herself.

Sound quality and mixing also has nothing to do with DJWS, that's that sound mixer's job. David Russell is her mixer.

If you don't even know what you're talking about in the first place, don't post.

Okay - the echoes sound like **** and let's not pretend otherwise. It was an awful decision. 

Okay - the echoes sound like **** and let's not pretend otherwise. It was an awful decision.

It was a choice she made to sound like a "road warrior", and I personally love them!

monketsharona

Applause is a hit (not a huge one, but that's still a hit) and DJWS made it...

I like the way he works with Gaga but to me there are too much songs made by DJWS on ARTPOP, I want him to keep on working with her but just for a few tracks

I definitely want Redone and Garibay back, I love the vibe of their songs (even those which are not hit singles)

Madeon's songs are good as well.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived