Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS

Duke

Featured Posts

All I keep reading is people bashing DJWS for his production skills. It's embarrassing. The album is incredibly well produced, it is clear, her vocals are mixed impeccably etc. 

You are using DJWS' production quality because you can't face that Gaga is failing to connect with the GP this era. 

When she releases Sexxx Dreams or something as a single and it's a smash hit, you're all going to run back and start shoving your tongues up DJWS' arse. 

Seriously, it's embarrassing watching people trying to drag other people down for Gaga not being present this era.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

To be fair, a lot of people have come to like him recently.

Prior to Applause, all I ever saw was complaining that he was producing the lead single. Not nearly as much b---hing about him now.

This post is a mess. You say people are blaming ARTPOP's failure on the production, but at the same time you use Sexxx Dreams as an example of good production because you think it would be a hit. Why should we judge if something is good or not based on how radio friendly it is?

You bring up vocal mixing, which imo is one of the worst things about ARTPOP (see: Applause, MANiCURE, ARTPOP), but also doesn't have anything to do with DJWS. 

DJWS did a great job.  The album is fantastic.  Who cares what the GP thinks...

We're all Stronger Together!

Gaga is Life

I'm a very embarrassing person indeed. Although not for this reason. The reason I don't like the dude is simple. It's because I don't feel his music like I feel say RedOne's or Fernando. Stuff smashing, at the end of the day I'm more bored than I am with the other producers when it comes to the White Shadow :)

I honestly do not like his sounds and can't get fully into it, I only put up with it because I like Lady Gaga's voice and artistry.

I don't like his personality either, from what I've seen online.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

When she releases Sexxx Dreams or something as a single and it's a smash hit, you're all going to run back and start shoving your tongues up DJWS' arse. 

applause and dwuw are his productions and neither of them smashed.

RedOne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You bring up vocal mixing, which imo is one of the worst things about ARTPOP (see: Applause, MANiCURE, ARTPOP), but also doesn't have anything to do with DJWS. 

Have you listened to BTW? Every single line is repeated 3 times with an echo. That's bad vocal mixing.

DWUW would have smashed if Gaga had actually promoted it and we all know it.

He never failed to brain washed me...

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

Pixie Gypsy

This post is a mess. You say people are blaming ARTPOP's failure on the production, but at the same time you use Sexxx Dreams as an example of good production because you think it would be a hit. Why should we judge if something is good or not based on how radio friendly it is?

Judas was also RedOne's .. So?

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived