💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's open dialog on LM.com

tiffa

Featured Posts

Her sharing dialog with fans is very sweet, but at the same time it's off-putting. She used to be such an enigma, so mysterious and strange, and it was like nobody knew anything about her. Then she started bringing her walls down and that mystery disappeared. I think we know almost too much about her now. By allowing us to hear her deepest, darkest thoughts, she is humanising herself too much. It's like she's no longer a pop goddess but a normal girl playing the part of a pop star. And though that may be her intention, it's not something I like at all.

I agree with everything you say.

She's been far too personal for my taste lately. She's the only celebrity who I ever actually feel badly about criticizing. And I don't like it. And it's all because of the way she's come across lately in her messages. Just because we're a fan of someone doesn't mean we have to love and respect every single little thing they say and do. I agree that I, too, feel like I know her too well now. It's very strange and something that I don't think has served her well at all.

In spite of the positive critical response from the media, I think her performance at the AMA's was a big step in the wrong direction. She took the song from being relatable and empowering and made it completely about her and her current struggles with the media. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy her performance. But I'm a fan. And I don't think it was appealing to anyone but the fans.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with everything you say.

She's been far too personal for my taste lately. She's the only celebrity who I ever actually feel badly about criticizing. And I don't like it. And it's all because of the way she's come across lately in her messages. Just because we're a fan of someone doesn't mean we have to love and respect every single little thing they say and do. I agree that I, too, feel like I know her too well now. It's very strange and something that I don't think has served her well at all.

In spite of the positive critical response from the media, I think her performance at the AMA's was a big step in the wrong direction. She took the song from being relatable and empowering and made it completely about her and her current struggles with the media. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy her performance. But I'm a fan. And I don't think it was appealing to anyone but the fans.

Exactly. She is focusing so much on the negatives and the criticism lately. And ironically, it's inviting more criticism. When you act like a victim, people will treat you like a victim.  

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Exactly. She is focusing so much on the negatives and the criticism lately. And ironically, it's inviting more criticism. When you act like a victim, people will treat you like a victim.  

That's not fair. Yes, it invites more criticism. That is to be expected and I don't doubt she wanted to make a statement that made everyone talk. What's not fair is feeling you have the right to treat someone differently or wrongfully just because they feel they've been victimized. 

That's not fair. Yes, it invites more criticism. That is to be expected and I don't doubt she wanted to make a statement that made everyone talk. What's not fair is feeling you have the right to treat someone differently or wrongfully just because they feel they've been victimized. 

I don't think it's fair at all, but critics are victimising her much more in the DWUW era than in any other era thus far.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

I don't think it's fair at all, but critics are victimising her much more in the DWUW era than in any other era thus far.

Oh, really? I haven't been paying attention for my own sanity. I will admit that at times, I do get upset and it's not healthy. I guess I just care about her too much. :dies:

I'd say this is one of the more thought out and realistically argued thread on here. Glad to see a more constructive dialogue as well as a general understanding and appreciation for gags as a human & individual.

Personally, I'm just excited. Someone as creatively geared as Gaga is bound to show us something magical with all the time she's had to refine her own vision.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived