Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Why I'm Not Happy Gaga is Making New Music

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EdgeofTeeth

Although I think she can do whatever she wants, I do think it's a little sad that she seems to be abandoning the album that she worked so hard on for a long time. I'm not just referring to the studio photo, I'm also talking about DWUW's entire single run… The whole time that it's been a single, she's seemed to really be losing interest in this album. I could be completely wrong, it's just my own opinion after kinda watching what she's been doing the last month or so. 

aaronyoji

ARTPOP feels incomplete for me though. im hoping the 2nd volume, sans troy carter, will give her the full freedom she needs to fully execute the ARTPOP philosophy. act 1 is great, very well written, more ease, better vocals than any album, but its under sold, its underhwleming, and only has a few rebellious moments whereas we where promised an album that was "an assault on the mind body and ears". it's A+ material being sold as A- material, whereas born this way was B material but executed and delivered like A++ material. 

i want the new music. i want to get tinnitus from listening to it. 

You're mad at your favorite music artist.... For making new MUSIC? Music videos are fun but at the end of the day she us doing her job. Who gives a **** of she 'slays' with the masses. All she needs is to slay to her existing fans and she can still sell out tour dates and sell thousands of albums. It is time for you to rethink why you are a fan. Or has it always been about the charts and visuals for you? Not bashing, just asking and being realistic.

Hoping it's just a re-release like TFM. Get those increased sales Gagz

Cross our fingers for more impactive tracks like "Bad Romance" and "Born This Way" were. 

BROSEIDON

Cross our fingers for more impactive tracks like "Bad Romance" and "Born This Way" were. 

Can't wait for the lead single Romance This Way! :excited2:

Artists always creativing new music? My God! I feel sorry for her, considering thats what musicians do.

If she wasn't brainstorming ideas for new songs all the time...I would be concered tbh.

Part of what she was working on in that two years was music that's destined for ARTPOP Act II. That won't be all new music from her perspective (just new to us), but she'll want to work on it before it's released, just like she did on Act I, right up to the deadline.

Of course I don't know if that's what's happening.

I want her to wait as well.

I'm not even close to being "over" the album. I mean we've only gotten one music video... Also, I want its success to be realized and it doesn't deserve to be labelled a "flop", which will definitely happen if she abandons it now.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived