💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga at the Golden Globes After Party tonight

Bazaar

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

She looks absolutely FLAWLESS :legend:

Why do I have the feeling that this dress was made by the Haus recycling her The Voice performance outfit? :rip:

It's the same fabric and designer. 

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the same fabric and designer. 

Oh thank you for the information :hug:

By the way I love how the fabric and sleeves look kinda retro/disco but the whole dress is so elegant :legend:

She looks sooo good! :giveup: Those videos! The pics are great too, but they would slay even more if there was a better lighting in the room.

True Queen making them headlines :queenga:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2538454/Lady-Gaga-opts-jewel-encrusted-bustier-dress-arrives-Golden-Globes-party-boyfriend-Taylor-Kinney.html

article-2538454-1A9E916800000578-642_634

Do you know who this woman is in poka dot dress? 

SHE'S GORGEOUS  :excited2:

But, don't you think she used botox ? Her cheekbones + cheeks seems to be bigger than usually...

I was thinking that too.  But she also seems to have more weight in her face so maybe it made them puffy?

Anyway it's good to see her out and I like her in the champagne/silver/gold colors

MonsterMum

Oh thank you for the information :hug:

By the way I love how the fabric and sleeves look kinda retro/disco but the whole dress is so elegant :legend:

Haus of Gaga b---hes  :pawsup:

When I looked at the pic at work it looked pretty amazeballs but now I noticed the whole bustier is covered in Swarovski christals  :saira:

rivingtonrebels

She looks great - glad she could be there to support Taylor.  It feels weird that nothing is happening with her album that was released less 2 months ago and only has one mv though.

SHE'S GORGEOUS  :excited2:

But, don't you think she used botox ? Her cheekbones + cheeks seems to be bigger than usually...

I noticed this too right away. It seems like she got the lip injections again and the apples of her cheeks look unusually plump and round (esp from side profile). Maybe it's just makeup but if it is botox I'd wish she'd stop because she's already so beautiful.

Archived