Optimus

Will Gaga fight back?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Will Gaga fight back?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Gagadisiak

I don't care i'm only here for the music . i don't care what people say or critics. 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She already said she don't want to rule the world. But who knows, she can change. People change all the time it's normal, but some fans are gonna drag her if that happens, cause when she changes her views on something they call her a liar, instead of just seeing that she maybe doesn't have the same ideas or visions as she used to.

MonsterMum

Can you people that say no just jump ship already, you dragging this crap now for longer then needed.

Your fandom-death is more dramatic then the love story between Romeo and Juliet.

Donatello

I want her to but she won't. She's 1) leading a different life revolving around 'spreading love positivity' (TF/TFM/BTW would've never been created in her current state as she wanted to be successful previously) 2) everyone who made Stefani 'Lady Gaga' is gone and she's left with amateurs, no, unskilled amateurs because even online amateurs make far better tour posters.

Sadly the Lady Gaga we knew is gone forever, don't let nostalgia and optimism give you false hope of a comeback. Her attitude and 'yes people' make it impossible.

Interscope will probably get pissed if she doesn't put in the effort. It is her work. She is signed to them as THEIR artist. She has a responsibility to uphold her end of the contract, making accessible, yet somewhat odd, pop music. With her fan base peeling away, she needs to do this. Her tour sales can't sustain her forever. 

I don't think she will fight back, she hasn't been able to pick back up ARTPOP promo. Unless she is 100% certain that ACT 2 will save her ass.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived