Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I think Gaga should record an album in Japan.

tokyodisko

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like a lot of you have this vision of future Gaga being an underground musician singing in sleazy gay bars.... Thereย  is no way you come up with these ideas otherwise.

Sorry, I'm just occupied with her being a Stadium queen.

I would love for this to happen tbh :legend: She should travel the world and just work on music with local peeps as she does :legend:

Honey Boo Boo

As much as I love japan, i gotta say I quite dislike Namie tbh.... (*Cough* Utada only Japanese Queen for me)

ย 

But this is a good idea :3 (although KPP would probably have her killed. Or they would duel to death)

Imagine them doing a duet though. Mindblown.

The KPP fans hate Gaga though, KPP posted a interview and they called her a Japanese Gaga, the KPP fans got so butthurt.

A dolla makes me holla!๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ธ

I feel like a lot of you have this vision of future Gaga being an underground musician singing in sleazy gay bars.... Thereย  is no way you come up with these ideas otherwise.

Sorry, I'm just occupied with her being a Stadium queen.

lol because her current album is taking the world by force. :toofunny:ย 

Newsflash she already works with underground musicians. She's digging that grave already.

ย 

If you don't know much about their pop music in Japan, Gaga has said she is herself a fan of it. Just because you can't get past the language barrier, that doesn't mean they don't have damn good producers there. She said there was even J-pop influence on Partynauseous. And K-pop is also on the rise worldwide.ย 

I posted about this a while ago, about whether people would like Gaga to go in this style.

Ballerina is actually by a western producer:

ย 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItEJOltvlNI

lol because her current album is taking the world by force. :toofunny:

Newsflash she already works with underground musicians. She's digging that grave already.

ย 

If you don't know much about their pop music in Japan, Gaga has said she is herself a fan of it. Just because you can't get past the language barrier, that doesn't mean they don't have damn good producers there. She said there was even J-pop influence on Partynauseous. And K-pop is also on the rise worldwide.ย 

I SPEAK JAPANESE, idiot. What did language or culture have to do with your bad idea?

Imagine them doing a duet though. Mindblown.

The KPP fans hate Gaga though, KPP posted a interview and they called her a Japanese Gaga, the KPP fans got so butthurt.

KyaryPamyuPamyuSoon.jpg

I SPEAK JAPANESE, idiot. What did language or culture have to do with your bad idea?

Idiot? Well daaaaamn that name calling might make me cry.ย  :fail:

ย 

I, and most people who have posted in this topic, seem to think it's a very good idea.

If you'd take the pretension out of your ass, and stop manicuring your eyebrows long enough to listen to a few J-pop songs, you'd likely be surprised at the good productions. ย 

You're entitled to your opinion either way. Keep trollin, kid.ย  :smh:

I posted about this a while ago, about whether people would like Gaga to go in this style.

Ballerina is actually by a western producer:

ย 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItEJOltvlNI

Oh!! Well thanks for the update. ^^ I think it is a good idea. Give it a pop injection and it'd be perfect.ย 

Idiot? Well daaaaamn that name calling might make me cry.ย  :fail:

ย 

I, and most people who have posted in this topic, seem to think it's a very good idea.

If you'd take the pretension out of your ass, and stop manicuring your eyebrows long enough to listen to a few J-pop songs, you'd likely be surprised at the good productions. ย 

You're entitled to your opinion either way. Keep trollin, kid.ย  :smh:

ย 

1374867_1387734454793211_1369075612_n.jp

Sorry, did the peroxide in your hairย affect the difference between MANiCUREd and natural just as bad as it did in stupidityย and taste you moron?

Sorry, did the peroxide in your hairย affect the difference between MANiCUREd and natural just as bad as it did in stupidityย and taste you moron?

ย 

PLOT TWIST: I'm a natural blonde.ย  :troll:

Even got dat blonde south.

ย 

ย 

ย 

You actually have nice eyebrows, they just looked overly kept in your icon. However such a rude personality. What a shame. Gaga would be disappointed.ย  :kissga:

HausOfMiklaus

She could be Lady Chingching.

I can't even take you seriously. Have fun with your warning points.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived