💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I think Gaga should record an album in Japan.

tokyodisko

Featured Posts

I think her creativity peaks when she is there, and it would be a jolt of fresh sound into the Western market. Her music videos would be pure slayage and fashion pr0n. 

I already used Namie Amuro as an example in something earlier, but I just discovered two of her new songs and I think Gaga would sound amazing working with some Japanese producers. 

The song, Ballerina, in the link just made my night. The sounds are euphoric! The synth and beat are perfect. :excited2:

Neonlight Lipstick is also great. It's like MJH on steroids with a cleaner production. 

http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/Namie-Amuro---Ballerina/ca83bf0e03acd970df7b24fa62fd71ef

I couldn't find an embedable video, sorry! 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:applause: she should go live in Japan tbh

She really should. They have a whole different relationship with their "idols" there and I think it would be healthy for Gaga's mind and creativity.

I think that would be amazing...can you imagine how insane the tracks would be? :giveup:

I think my head would explode. These Namie Amuro tracks are killing me and if Gaga worked with these producers, oh god, the world would catch on fire. 

ChasingGhosts

That would be so sick! Imagine if she did a handful of albums in Japan and it became of her 'Japan era' similar to the albums Bowie did in his 'Berlin era' 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

ChasingGhosts

*I live for the Sushi, Sushi, Sushi, I live for the Sushi-shi live for the Sushi-shi*

She could be Lady Chingching.

Thats really distasteful and racist  :pukey:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Which songs has Gaga written/recorded/etc in Japan before? :omg:

I have no idea, but I would be curious to find out. 

That would be so sick! Imagine if she did a handful of albums in Japan and it became of her 'Japan era' similar to the albums Bowie did in his 'Berlin era' 

Hahaha yessss. Love Angel Music Baby 2.0? 

I would much rather see what those South Korean producers could do working with her.

They would do really well too! I feel like they are more electrohiphop, but I'd still be very curious to see it. 

YAAAAAAASSSSS

although, I find MJH's production better than the one you linked tbh 

That wasn't the one I compared to MJH, I'll link it! ^^ Something about this reminds me of the MJH sound:

http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/Namie-Amuro---Neonlight-Lipstick/e450ff028bed940b2811ecdaaf7528d5

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived