💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' Receipts Thread - post all certifications here!

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

Everybody keeps blaming the promo but Eminem is selling without promo so how come Gaga can't? 

ViviLittleM

Everybody keeps blaming the promo but Eminem is selling without promo so how come Gaga can't? 

He has successful single...

Bambino

Of course it's falling... I mean the interest in Gaga is sadly not infinite. Everyone who likes her has already bought ARTPOP :shrug:

Add to that the lack of promo.

GagaStan95

Eminem has 'The Monster' to help album sales..Gaga has 'Nothing'

LeoFameMonster

what if miley bought 26000 albums for a little inspiration :miley:

Ya with the little bit of money she made off bangers after paying off all the people who helped make it lol all she can afford is 26000 ARTPOP albums, sounds about right :omfgaga:

If she comes out with an album like ARTPOP again with no clear hit singles she's through. For the public at least.

LeoFameMonster

Because Gaga is relatively new where as Eminem has been around for ages and hasn't released anything for a while.

Also POP music is a lot different than Rap so the fans bye things differently

POP albums need promo because there is sooooo soooo sooo many Pop singers and pop songs that its hard to shine without promo.

If she comes out with an album like ARTPOP again with no clear hit singles she's through. For the public at least.

as sad as it is I think I agree, it hurts me to see the biggest and most powerful celebrity turned to this. There was a good 2-3 year period where people would swallow glass instead of go head to head with Gaga and she walked into a room and it was Armageddon. Now its just us fans sticking by her and I hope non of the little monster jump ship if she pulls another ARTPOP no promo, no singles, no video mess

Psychedelic

15,000 for the 1st FULL week of sales in China... Next week it will be less than 10k if it keeps falling  :smh:

She needs to PROMOTE it, I mean, that was also MDNA's avarage sales in a short-term period and Madonna didn't move a finger on promotion at all!  :deadbanana:

HermioneGranger

I love Gaga and I think she should take her time, but she's had over a month and if she doesn't do anything soon the album will be over.

Morphine Prince

Eminem has a single with a recent video + he had past less successful singles like Rap God, etc. with videos + he is Eminem. 

ViviLittleM

15,000 for the 1st FULL week of sales in China... Next week it will be less than 10k if it keeps falling :smh:

She needs to PROMOTE it, I mean, that was also MDNA's avarage sales in a short-term period and Madonna didn't move a finger on promotion at all! :deadbanana:

Don't count on mediatraffic?!!!

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived