đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' Receipts Thread - post all certifications here!

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

She's dropping more and more  :toofunny:  She really needs to return now !

But still Congrats for passing 1.6 million ! 

freebit

Nobody expects it to do that though, It's doing ok all things  considered. I think as long as it passes 3mill it will be ok. 

A 3mill selling album is certainly not a flop

Exactly. For an album that got slaughtered in the press and with no mega hits, it's doing pretty well for itself IMO. People should be happy it's not doing Britney Jean numbers at the rate this era's going.

Nobody expects it to do that though, It's doing ok all things  considered. I think as long as it passes 3mill it will be ok. 

A 3mill selling album is certainly not a flop

You do realise that it'd need to keep selling 30k/week the whole year to cross 3M? It's only been a little less than 4 months after its release, no way it'll still be selling 30k/week 12 months after its release when BTW was selling 30k/week 8 months after its release and then soon 25k/week and then out of the Top 40.

Best case scenario:

Smash successful third single, ARTPOP sells 60k a week for 2 months

40k a week for a month, thanks to longetivity on AC/HAC airplay and regained momentum.

Successful fourth single, tour starts in the US, summer hit, promotion here and there, ARTPOP sells 40k a week for 3 months.

Okay-Successful fifth single, ARTPOP sells 30k a week for 2 months. European leg of the ArtRave with promotion here and there.

Holidays season starts, ARTPOP sells avg 50k a week for 3 months.

In this case, ARTPOP will cross 3,7M in sales by the end of 2014 and probably cross 4,5M in sales when it's all said and done.

Worst case scenario:

ARTPOP third single has DWUW-like success, album keeps selling ~25k a week for 2 months

ARTPOP gets flop fourth single, keeps selling ~15k a week for 2 months

June-October: ARTPOP keeps selling ~7k a week (5 months)

November-December: ARTPOP keeps selling ~20k a week thanks to holidays season

2015: ARTPOP sells ~200K

In this case, ARTPOP sells 2,4M in total.

MikeyMoonShine

You do realise that it'd need to keep selling 30k/week the whole year to cross 3M? It's only been a little less than 4 months after its release, no way it'll still be selling 30k/week 12 months after its release when BTW was selling 30k/week 8 months after its release and then soon 25k/week and then out of the Top 40.

Best case scenario:

Smash successful third single, ARTPOP sells 60k a week for 2 months

40k a week for a month, thanks to longetivity on AC/HAC airplay and regained momentum.

Successful fourth single, tour starts in the US, summer hit, promotion here and there, ARTPOP sells 40k a week for 3 months.

Okay-Successful fifth single, ARTPOP sells 30k a week for 2 months. European leg of the ArtRave with promotion here and there.

Holidays season starts, ARTPOP sells avg 50k a week for 3 months.

In this case, ARTPOP will cross 3,7M in sales by the end of 2014 and probably cross 4,5M in sales when it's all said and done.

Worst case scenario:

ARTPOP third single has DWUW-like success, album keeps selling ~25k a week for 2 months

ARTPOP gets flop fourth single, keeps selling ~15k a week for 2 months

June-October: ARTPOP keeps selling ~7k a week (5 months)

November-December: ARTPOP keeps selling ~20k a week thanks to holidays season

2015: ARTPOP sells ~200K

In this case, ARTPOP sells 2,4M in total.

Yes I know that it would take allot to sell that. I am banking on her not lying about starting the era over and I am hoping that this will mean more success for the era and better sales at least for a wile and I am really hoping it crosses 3 mill.

It's still possible after all and by your calculations it could even do more than that.

Oh and ofc, if act 2 is like an EP or something and that is successful the whole album could be saved but that is just wishful thinking tbh.  :shrug:

great !!! :party:

it's rising on itunes also in some countries (US & canada) so it might increase next week too! :party:

applause for the queen

Umm it's #89 in Canada.

Umm it's #89 in Canada.

i think it was outside top 100 a few days ago :ohwell:

dat increase :legend:

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived