💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DL: Filthy Pop with Fusari

tiffa

Featured Posts

Recorded through my computer. I suppose whoever leaked last night did the same. The LQ is because fatherxmas was playing the songs from his computer through his microphone.

He posted DL links to the ones that he didn't mind leaking, but only played the songs through his mic that he still thought were valuable.

Could you possibly post your recordings for us, just in case they're better quality? :ohno:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ricardo

Could you possibly post your recordings for us, just in case they're better quality?

or untagged

pushemission

Truth: I made a tinychat two days before christmas. It was just some Twitter Friends and I in the tinychat when a user logs on as fatherxmas. We didn't really pay any attention to them since we get lurkers all the time. At about midnight, fatherxmas chatted a download link to Take You Out. Starstunning quickly spread the link and took credit for the song. We quickly blocked him because we thought if fatherxmas realized we were leaking everything he gave us, he wouldn't give us anything else.

Then he posts a download link for the ILIR Demo that everybody claimed was fanmade, even though it got deleted from my soundcloud and Tumblr, but that's nothing to fight over anymore. Fatherxmas does all of this while remaining anonymous and not chatting with us.

Some time passes and fatherxmas gets on mic. We all listen closely and he starts to play the Speechless Demo and chatted, "The version of speechless she sent to her father." After that stopped we waited for about an hour maybe. Fatherxmas was still in the room, just no activity.

Finally, he comes on mic again & plays about 45 minutes worth of unreleased Lady Gaga, some of which has leaked in HQ already. The three songs that leaked in LQ last night were played to us. I admit, I recorded everything that was being played and apparently someone else did the same. I never spread my recordings, but someone in the tinychat did because the things that leaked last night sound identical to my material.

So there you have it, it was sort of a private listening party that was randomly placed upon us, we had no idea what was happening the entire time. Also, I am 99.9% sure fatherxmas was ProjectGaga. So all the rumors about PG not having material can stop...now.

OMG!! So jealous! :cry:

Wait.. was that ILIR demo real? I never got to hear it, the link was already deleted when I saw it and I just assumed it would be the same left-channel version that always pops up. Anyone got a link that still works?

None of them were tagged.

It's kinda hard to tell since it sounds like they were recorded on a prepaid Motorola phone from a 240p YouTube video :troll:

"""""texture""""""

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Regardless of the story, we have the leaks now so I hope this encourages our FatherXmas to leak the HQ ones. :)

Archived