💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - Taylor's 1989 is swiftly coming for 5M+

Mills

Featured Posts

i get the the hate for only and anaconda but i dont get the hate for rihannas new song :awkney: you guys just love to see someone fail 

It's expected to fall since that's the trajectory all her leads take.

We Found Love: #11 first week, fell out of the top 20, rose to #1 29 days later.

Diamonds: #4 first week, fell out of the top 10, rose to #1 49 days later.

Rihanna's never front-loaded so it's hard to call how well her singles will do until they've been out for a while.

:applause: 

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13 Nicki Minaj - Truffle Butter (feat. Drake & Lil Wayne) 0.2328

dark green

2 Rihanna and Kanye West and Paul McCartney - FourFiveSec... 0.8429

green

1 Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars) 1.0000

dark red 

artpopmess

I still remember how fast DWUW climbed to #1 and stayed there for 2 days. It shows that Gaga had more potential to have a smash than Rihanna with her new single, which struggles to even touch the top. For many stans Rihanna has GP by her side and gaga is a "hasbeen" so we should wait couple of days before judging the song and see if "the GP" really likes it. Right now I feel its going to be a flop by Rih standards, 2x platinum (max 2.5M) if radio pushes it down peoples throat every second. The video will have more views than Applause since she is da kween of youtbe views (omgerd, such a title) kinda similar to This Is How We Do mess

There you have it I predicted the future sooo baiii flops :lollipop:

just kiddin dont eat me

I love that nobody dragged you for this. DWUW didn't climb to number one it went straight there bc of the pre-orders. Hardly anyone outside of the people who pre-ordered ARTPOP bought it that week

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

GagaMyBlood95

You guys, 45S is #2 on iTunes, are we calling that a flop? :awkney:

It's Rihanna we're talking about, it will definitely have radio support + a video will give the song a push, it will be TOP 5 at it's worse case imo..

lindongardon

With a video, For Fuk Sake can still become a hit. It will actually grows on you, you guys just hate Rih and you could not even give a second listen to the song. :lollipop:

2 Rihanna and Kanye West and Paul McCartney - FourFiveSec... 0.8451 0.8429

green

1 Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars) 1.0000

red

13 Nicki Minaj - Truffle Butter (feat. Drake & Lil Wayne) 0.2338 0.2328

green

there are a lot of hits on pp

feeling myself truffle butter tnisy get on ur knees trini dem girls

urban

shanghai want some more 

THERE are some new tracks in top 5 

Cody Draco

So she has probably sold 40-50 Million copies WW. I thought she was poor :spin:

Labels and producers and such take most of the income I believe.

People are so pressed about 45S :lmao: it's a great song and a risky lead single so props to Rihanna. It's performing well on iTunes in my opinion when compared to the juggernaut that is the crappy Uptown Funk.

ViviLittleM

Madonna will be interviewed by French radio NRJ. Next Friday January 30, French radio NRJ will air an exclusive interview with Madonna at 6:30am, 7:30am and 8:30am in the show presented by MANU 6/9.

Cody Draco

People are so pressed about 45S :lmao: it's a great song and a risky lead single so props to Rihanna. It's performing well on iTunes in my opinion when compared to the juggernaut that is the crappy Uptown Funk.

I love the song and I'm happy Rihanna is taking a risk... maybe you weren't referring to me though. :flop:

• Mills locked and unpinned this topic

Archived