Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

General Charts Discussion - Taylor's 1989 is swiftly coming for 5M+

Mills

Featured Posts

Bad Monster Kid

Grammy nominations will come in a week?

I beleive so.

I'm scared. My body can't handle any ARTPOP rejection.

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

wuth Iggy solf 400k of TNC :awkney: I thought it was around ARTPOP's sales tbh ...... yakes

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

PicklePower

Is Taylor coming for Adele's weave? :air:

Is it goin to sell 500k on black friday and 1M again on xmas weeks? :giveup:

queen of pop indeed. Her ama2014 performance was really entertaining tho she was so off the key. :legend:

I dont think she can pull more top hits from 1989 though aside from AYHTDWS.

I dont get why Ari picked Best Mistake as the next single. :fail: That can be their best mistake imo. ME has still Why Try, OLT, BMB, HOM, and BYHRA and they can go top 10.

AYHTDWS is my fav from 1989.

Did Ari really pick BM as the next single? That's like the worst song on the album.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

I think it's Best traditional Pop Album. If Partners wasn't around than it would be 100% sure win. It's anybody's guess which way the committee will go. I just hope they don't get swayed by sales. Cause quality > Sales when it comes to the Grammys. Or at least it use to be that way.

Barbra album isnt bad. I gave it a listen and I can understand why the album is so succesfull commercially.

Bad Monster Kid

Barbra album isnt bad. I gave it a listen and I can understand why the album is so succesfull commercially.

It's pretty good. IMO she oversings and overpowers her duet partners in most of the songs.

Bad Monster Kid

106. Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People

What kinda slayage is this. Still selling well. Really wish their follow up album was as good as Torches.

106. Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People

What kinda slayage is this. Still selling well. Really wish their follow up album was as good as Torches.

Coming of Age was great tho, shame it didn't do as good as PUK :noparty:

artpopmess

AYHTDWS is my fav from 1989.

Did Ari really pick BM as the next single? That's like the worst song on the album.

Why is she already picking the next? I could be wrong but I read on atrl she is featured on Nicki's album and I bet her label is definitely gonna push it as a single. She needs to chill a bit with all this radio exposure

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

PicklePower

Why is she already picking the next? I could be wrong but I read on atrl she is featured on Nicki's album and I bet her label is definitely gonna push it as a single. She needs to chill a bit with all this radio exposure

She does seem to be releasing a little too much.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Pure Adrenaline

Is Taylor coming for Adele's weave? :air:

Is it goin to sell 500k on black friday and 1M again on xmas weeks? :giveup:

queen of pop indeed. Her ama2014 performance was really entertaining tho she was so off the key. :legend:

I dont think she can pull more top hits from 1989 though aside from AYHTDWS.

I dont get why Ari picked Best Mistake as the next single. :fail: That can be their best mistake imo. ME has still Why Try, OLT, BMB, HOM, and BYHRA and they can go top 10.

Taylor is on her peak right now wouldn't be suprised if her tream pull of Katia and try to beat the record for most #1 singles from an album.

And I'm ready for Ariana to release new music already, the album is pretty much done 4 top 10 songs is good enough :classy:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

PicklePower

Ugh I'm afraid Meghan's parade performance won't help it much. They didn't air the whole performance. 

g0rcVaN.gif

Stupid Macy's 

g0rcVaN.gif

PicklePower

9. Lips Are Movin'

Is there going to be any effect?

• Mills locked and unpinned this topic

Archived