Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Let's debate the possible ARTPOP singles (original idea)

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

Eventhough the DWUW is far from over and I'm pointing this out there are many conversations about the possible 3rd single, which song will be chosen, can it give Gaga and ARTPOP era the Glory they deserve, is it risky? Etc. So after a lot of debating the possible tracks than can become singles according to most of the fans are:

Gypsy:
The power-ballad is one the strongest contenders for the spot and rightfully since its the best charting album track on most countries and one of the best reviewed by critics. It has very meaningful lyrics and powerful vocals. Last but not least the song is a ballad and ballads are the powerhouses of the first quarter of the year. The song is produced by Madeon.

Venus:
Venus is another powerhouse of the album. Its also a fan favorite and it is produced by Gaga herself. The songs has a very futuristic vibe, a unique structure and haunting vocals that make it very unique and polarizing. It has also potential for a once in a lifetime music video that can help this unique song become one of Gagas most iconic moments ever. Its a risk worth taking.

G.U.Y:
Its one of the most anticipated songs on ARTPOP. The instrumental of this song is perfection, the verses are pop masterpices and the catchy chorus is a hit or a miss while the breakdown is considered by many one of Gagas very best. The lyrics of the song are Sexy and clever yet not very relatable and very GP friendly. The spelling of letters has been done by Gaga again on the first single of ARTPOP. The song is produced by DJ Zedd, that has already won a top 10 for himself with his hit Clarity.

Aura:
The opening track of ARTPOP and the first album track that saw the daylight is one of Gaga's most unique and interesting songs ever. It is very EDM and it has rough yet polarizing vocals in the verses while the chorus can be considered one of Gagas best. The lyrics are controversial with Islam references . The structure of the song makes it very unique yet very radio unfriendly and the it has a very rough opening. The fans either love it or hate it but everybody appreciates it. Its definitely a killer opening for the album and a song Gaga must be proud of. The song is produced by DJ Zedd and Infected Mushroom that have also stated that they don't like the song and that they have little respect for Gaga.

Sexxx Dreams:
This is definitely the song that when you first listen 2 words instantly come in your mind, smash and iconic. Sexxx Dreams is one of those songs that makes you feel cool when you listen to it. It has a very heavy and s-xy vibe, deep vocals and trashy style. Gaga has given the song very poetic and unique lyrics that hide s-xual references. The song talks about a s-xual relationship between 2 women, a Sex Dream of many men. And as if the song could become any better, the bridge comes and you get completely slayed. The song will probably get cencored on radio though and its a risk that needs debating. Many imagine this song slaying the beach bars for many years to come and so this song remains the main contender for the 4th and summer single. The song is produced by DJWS.

MANiCURE:
This song is a 70s heaviIy influenced song with EDM elements. The song is extremely uplifting, especially when Gaga rocks it and the arena is about to crumble. The song shines bright in the album and has very strong rock vocals that reflect another side of Gaga. The lyrics of the song don't belong with the masses though and are completely unrelatable and will be also considered a taboo by many that don't get the complete meaning of the song. The production ot of the song is gold but it belongs on a music era that is completely dead the last 20 years. Another risk. The song is also produced by DJWS.

ARTPOP:
This song is the soul and the veil of the album. It contains some of Gagas most artistic and meaningful lyrics ever. The production is hypnotising, relaxing and aetherial. The vocals are very lightweight and on point. The lyrics are unrelatable but they remain a challenge and they reflect Gaga's vision on the album and many would die to see everybody singing them one day. Its a risk that many are willing to take for this song. The song is produced by DJWS.

Dope:
Dope, like Venus is a promotional single of ARTPOP. Its a raw piano ballad and its a very emotional song. The lyrics are very honest and well-written and the raw production makes the song a hit for some and a miss for some others. This song has some serious advantages. First of all, like Gypsy its a ballad, even if its a completely different one and it has already debuted in the top 10 of hot 100. Its a safe choice that can always turn into a big success and if it won't the damages won't be that big. The song is produced by DJWS.

So what is your opinion about the best third single? Don't forget that what you like the most is irrelevant with what is the best single choice. Don't be bored to read the OP.

Discuss :popcorn: :

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

take off ARTPOP, Dope, and Venus, and list would be flawless 

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

VforVendetta

take off ARTPOP, Dope, and Venus, and list would be flawless

These are the possible ARTPOP singles according to the fans, not what I want :)

Blue Dream

Gypsy has to be the third single. The timing would be great. And I want Aura for the fourth single, but I think it might end up being Sexxx Dreams or MANiCURE or GUY.

I'd prefer GUY but from a business stand point the best choice is Gypsy, but definitely thos two as the 3rd and 4th, then it really depends on how well the era is still going, if it still has momentum a riskier choice can be released like Venus, ARTPOP or Aura, if its losing momentum then it would be best to release a safer song (MANiCURE/Sexxx Dreams) and move on to act 2. Also it would be good to send Jewels N Drugs to urban radios, no use wasting all thos features, it would also increase album sales as its exposing the album to a new set of music fans.

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

ArtGagaPop

Well i'm here for gypsy third, Sexxx dreams fourth, Venus 5th and ARTPOP/MANiCURE as the last single. But i would like all of these songs except dope to be a single and have a video so.

Lord Axel

Any one of these except Dope would make me happy :giveup:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

VforVendetta

Well i'm here for gypsy third, Sexxx dreams fourth, Venus 5th and ARTPOP/MANiCURE as the last single. But i would like all of these songs except dope to be a single and have a video so.

This is exactly my ideal era :applause:

Tommy Monster

Swine should be included too imo... it´s an EDM masterpiece :gaga:

But you wrote it reaaaaally well, pointed out everything that is important  :applause: applause for you :applause:   :worship: and those are the exact reasons why I can´t tell which one should be the 3rd single :laughga: (except MANiCURE, cause I don´t like that song that much as others)

Pixie Gypsy

Gypsy, G.U.Y, MANiCURE, Venus, 

I won't add Sexxx Dreams cause can you imagine if they played the clean version on radio? :toofloppy:

Though, if Rihanna did a ft on it I would put it on.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived