Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard weighs in on LM.com activity

Computer

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

Interesting that they chose to comment on this. I think it was due to the content of the post and the fact Gaga actually was addressing things such as the $25million rumour, because I was only saying yesterday how Gaga's LM posts usually never make it to the media (which I think is a good thing). 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I think it was posted on atrl too,

and as we know, both Angela and Bill Werde is a member there, right?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

boomsheekie

This is addressed to Lady Gaga and all of her fans who I have upset over the past few years.

As a journalist, I aim to create stories that evoke a sense of interest. My stories that have been posted, I believe, have done so. However, recent developments in my life have lead me to believe that I should also be aiming to do something else with my power, and writing. That is, to make a difference.

I may see Lady Gaga from time to time copy Madonna, I may have a distaste towards her music and art, but I cannot deny she cares about making the world a better place. I feel that my articles may have mislead people to believe I think otherwise, and I regret doing so. Lady Gaga is in a horrible, horrible place. At the end of the day, if she does anything silly, I don't want to be part of the reason why. I may be one of America's most formidable journalists and a rising star, but I do not want this to come at the cost of someone's mental health.

Lady Gaga, continue doing what you see fit to create pop music for your fans. May I just say, I most definitely do not agree with everything you do (and personally, I think that criticism is great when it is constructive) but I will no longer insult your work.

Little Monsters, all I can say, after the months of Twitter abuse (which is why I chose to sign up and post this here) and the incredible lack of character shown by many of you, is that it is time to step up and be there for Stefani. If you love her, you'll help her. She is a person, not a product. You are not helping her by harassing me.

#bornbrave

I will be in the chat room on the hour if anyone wants to talk to me.

Regards,

Angela

Oh God, this is complete bull****. The guy is stealing someone's id for God's sake. He is mocking us. lol. 

Lassex

This is addressed to Lady Gaga and all of her fans who I have upset over the past few years.

As a journalist, I aim to create stories that evoke a sense of interest. My stories that have been posted, I believe, have done so. However, recent developments in my life have lead me to believe that I should also be aiming to do something else with my power, and writing. That is, to make a difference.

I may see Lady Gaga from time to time copy Madonna, I may have a distaste towards her music and art, but I cannot deny she cares about making the world a better place. I feel that my articles may have mislead people to believe I think otherwise, and I regret doing so. Lady Gaga is in a horrible, horrible place. At the end of the day, if she does anything silly, I don't want to be part of the reason why. I may be one of America's most formidable journalists and a rising star, but I do not want this to come at the cost of someone's mental health.

Lady Gaga, continue doing what you see fit to create pop music for your fans. May I just say, I most definitely do not agree with everything you do (and personally, I think that criticism is great when it is constructive) but I will no longer insult your work.

Little Monsters, all I can say, after the months of Twitter abuse (which is why I chose to sign up and post this here) and the incredible lack of character shown by many of you, is that it is time to step up and be there for Stefani. If you love her, you'll help her. She is a person, not a product. You are not helping her by harassing me.

#bornbrave

Regards,

Angela

I almost cried from happiness because I thought this was real :manicure:

Snowyrain

I traced the IP address. That was not the real Angela Cheng. That was another GGD user creating a duplicate account. :)

Snatch ! :giveup: 

And Billboard is classic billboard 

#bornbrave

Regards,

Angela

Im sorry to say it but you seem to be idiot darling. I dont even need to paragrafem what you have written the whole thing is just so hateful and negative. Eat ur jealousy and remain silent

elijahfan

:rip: 2 posts and she's already gone... :toofunny:

Nice job tho

This cracked me up so much :lmao: Just go away already, you evil fake  :toofunny:

Gov Hooka

#bornbrave

Regards,

Angela

What kind of sorcery is this? I thought this was the real Angela Cheng... 

:lmao:  :smh:

aquaprincess

#bornbrave

Regards,

Angela

k  :toofloppy:

glad billboard is still stanning for after she called them out. they still respect her. :golfclap:

I already posted this in another thread but some of you still don't understand Angela Cheng. While that post from her could be fake, I think it's most likely really from this person behind Angela. It started back tracking and apologizing to Gaga on twitter yesterday. 

Point blank, Angela started the rumor about a 25 million loss Interscope had because of ARTPOP. Billboard & other credible news sites even confirm she was the source. Why Billboard or any news site would report on something sourced from the Examiner is beyond me. Looks like they learned their lesson though because that article is no where to be found anymore, at least on Billboard. 

I'm so over this low life form of journalism. It's disgusting. Here are my thoughts on the truth behind Angela's situation if you choose to read:

*PLEASE DO NOT VISIT 'ANGELA'S' ARTICLES ON EXAMINER. I'VE LINKED THEM FOR PROOF BUT RESIST THE URGE. DON'T FEED THIS TROLL*

Why are people still believing this fake person? Everything that it posts is completely false. You keep feeding into the bull****. Anyone who thinks Angela was payed off by Interscope is a moron. THIS ISN'T A REAL PERSON. It can't have student loans to pay off, at least under the name Angela Cheng. Please pull your head out of your ass. I think what really happened was, 'Angela' got contacted by powers of authority. Probably Interscope lawyers and was told if she didn't stop they would take legal action. Libel is a tricky situation. Never the less poor Angela wouldn't have the money to fight such a large court case. It is being forced to change it's ways and is now doing damage control. Trying to save whatever it can of this persona & income. These tweets say it all:

"I am playing around and being sarcastic in my posts. I am not switching my criticism of her AT ALL."
"But I can't be vicious anymore. Let me just say that I know Gaga is in a horrible place right now. I found out recently"

She has to define her tone now, letting people know this isn't serious. She can't make up lies anymore, aka be vicious.

And the biggest clue of all, her deleted posts on the examiner. Mainly this one:

http://www.examiner.com/article/interscope-loses-25-million-promotional-bet-on-lady-gaga-ARTPOP-bomb

Clock the title, Interscope loses 25 million promotional bet on Lady Gaga ARTPOP bomb.

"@AngelaCheng91 didn't you spread that she made interscope lose 25 million?
I didn't start that. The label did lose money but its not Gaga's fault."

She even feels the need to clarify she WASN'T the one who started the 25 million loss rumor. YET Mrs.Cheng talks about the 25 million loss in this article, making it seem like someone else started the rumor by linking to another 'news' website here which actually uses her deleted article on the Examiner as their ONLY source.

"After the lead single 'Applause' didn't get such a great reception, they made her re-record the album again," one music indsutry insider told The Examiner who also alleged payola."

Billboard even confirms her Examiner article WAS the source.

"Around the release of "ARTPOP," an Examiner article, which has since disappeared, claimed that Gaga's new album had sold well below what Interscope had hoped, setting into motion a chain reaction that ended in a multi-million dollar loss and layoffs at the label." - Billboard

When you start messing with large companies and spreading lies, things get nasty. You're not safe because you hide behind a different name and photo. They will find you and you will pay the consequences. It would be smart for Angela to just go away but I have a feeling she will keep going. Monsters need to seriously STOP bringing up her name, articles, & the Examiner in general. It lives off the traffic Gaga's fans & haters bring to it. We already know anything posted on that site is complete bull**** so just stop giving it any time of day. :grr: :grr: :grr:

Chromatislaps

#bornbrave

Regards,

Angela

I get the feeling Perez is behind this :sick:  

Archived