Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you feeling worried for Gaga or not?

lodylody

Are you feeling worried for Gaga or not?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Are you feeling worried for Gaga or not?

• Yes
    • No
    • I really don't give a flying f***

Featured Posts

No :shrug:This stuff she's dealing with isn't anything new, it's just that she's never spoken of it. She's strong enough to get through it successfully.

I think that's a really good point.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

Yes, because she is showing signs of sadness and I just want for her to be happy. Especially considering all that she has gone through before, i can imagine that it does not get easier the more tough times happen. 

I feel like Gaga always has a weight on her shoulder, and lately it's just getting heavier and heavier. I hope she has someone or something to come that will take some of that weight off of her.

But i do think she is a strong girl and if she got through what she has already, she will find a way to get through whatever is happening now too.

Jeff Kunst

I'm not too worried. Half the worrying here is only cuz so many of you seem to think repeating made-up rumors about her life over and over makes them true somehow. Doesn't work that way.

It's ok for her to feel and express negative emotions sometimes. She's human.

She still has a loving family and a boyfriend.

The fact that she's talking openly and using art to express her feelings is a good sign.

On a personal level, she'll come through this. She's been through bulling and d--gs before.

Yeah exactly. Expressing one's sadness can be healthy. It's just unusual to see because most pop stars don't really let their fans in to such an extent.

Creyk

No she's a grown woman she can take care of herself.

She didn't get into the biz because she is weak

Future Lover

No :shrug: This stuff she's dealing with isn't anything new, it's just that she's never spoken of it. She's strong enough to get through it successfully.

I was just going to say this. She's gone through much worse that we don't even know about. I'm confident that she'll get through it because she's a strong person.

Kinda. But she will be ok. IMO she is overreacting as usual. She takes things so deep. I mean accept it and move on. No need to cry yourself everytime. This will make you stronger.

No Angel

I feel bad for saying this, so don't drag/judge me:

I feel for Gaga 100%. Being someone under the spotlight must be trying, but for her to sit here and act all sad makes me a little mad. She's the one who drives her career and she's the one who is in charge of her life. So why is she starting this year off so badly for herself? These eerie paintings and utter depressing words of wisdom she's giving fans on the LM Chat gives me the impression that she's letting Fame get to her and beat her down.

Now, we don't know everything about what's going on in her life, but she was the one who once said "You have to go out there and you have to go kick some ass." That was literally one of my favorite quotes from her that I still remember to this very day. Seeing this makes me feel like there's a part of her that's given up. And If I can make it through one of the toughest years of my life based on that quote you said alone, Gaga, then dammit you can, too.

So Gaga, you can cry all you want today and even tomorrow, but dammit, get up and fight! You're capable of winning. Even if i have to send your ass a bouquet of roses!  :hug:

Opulence

Not really, she's been through a lot and I'm 100% no long term effects will come of this lil blip in her carreer, but I do feel sad for her

RAMROD

No I am not. I do not see a thing to worry about.

She just showing the art in Pop.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

La Primavera

I am. She seems depressed. To me it seems like shes gonna do d--gs again (I really hope she wont!). :ohno:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived