💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

56th Annual GRAMMY Awards (Daft Punk, Lorde among big winners)

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

It's such a shady song to a lot of the people that will be in that room. LOVE IT! I love how real she is. 

Edited by DIVA
We're all Stronger Together!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hellspont

• Bad

• Disregard

• Nullvoid

Smooth Criminal

IK7fLd5.gif

You stan for ROYALS?

Of course and Katy will perform Roar and Miley will perform We Can't Stop :derpga:

Miley is not performing. And Katy is perfoming DARK HORSE, it has been confirmed.

Team is a better song and she wasted an opportunity. It's like it Gaga went on and performed Applause :laughga:

Anderson123

Well, it's the song that got nominated and very popular in 2013. I remember Adele performing Rolling In the Deep at the Grammys when she won everything. It was her come back after surgery and she could've performed Someone like You or the current single back then (Set Fire To The Rain), but she performed the song that made her get all of those awards.

artpopmess

The nominated songs always get performed. Adele good have performed Rumor Has It or whatever was her single at the time and make it go number one but she sang Rolling In The Deep cause it was nominated for Record and Song of the Year. It is like a tribute to music in the past year. Gaga did it too with Poker Face

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Blue Jeans

:lana:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

You guys won't believe his but my friend knows Lorde (literally) and he's a total insider for me and I'm pretty sure it's a medley!!

She performed it at the nominations concert too lol

Blah.

But then again? we are getting a performance from pink of a song from 2012

HYPERCRUSH

It's such a shady song to a lot of the people that will be in that room. LOVE IT! I love how real she is. 

• Mills locked this topic