Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

56th Annual GRAMMY Awards (Daft Punk, Lorde among big winners)

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

Dominic

She is a great performer and always puts on an incredible high-energy show.  I saw her live and she BLEW MY MIND. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hellspont

• Bad

• Disregard

• Nullvoid

OOoooooooh. They coming for you Rob. 

This 'gon get good.

tumblr_inline_mycfha4nR51qexfme.gif

inb4 we find out he's missing in the next few days  :lolgaga:

Vernier

I thought they had like a committee for each genre or something? I agree with him that it'd be pretty stupid letting someone with zero knowledge of heavy metal vote in that category tbh, I hope that's not what happens.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

GagaUnderYou

Gaga wasn't even nominated though :awkney:

And that doesn't take away any if the validity of this exposure.

I'm talking about the year before and if she was always winning monsters wouldn't post stuff like this, but because gaga isn't winning Grammys sucks, VMA suck, every award show sucks once gaga is not winning.

THAT EXPLAINS WHY THESE GAGA DOESNT HAVE 100000000000000000

Mmmm no . She only had applause and there were clearly better songs this year than applause

Is this why Nicki Minaj was nominated the other year

And why Katy was nominated this year.

🌹 free britney 🌹

I'm talking about the year before and if she was always winning monsters wouldn't post stuff like this, but because gaga isn't winning Grammys sucks, VMA suck, every award show sucks once gaga is not winning.

As I said even if monsters wouldn't be posting it doesn't take away from the validity of this article that the Grammys are not really objective.

No surprise, all such awards show are a popularity competition and a PR exercise more than anything else.

It's funny how when Gaga is nominated you guys say the Grammies are serious and when she's not you say it's bull****. I'm watching y'all.

Nothing new tbh. The GRAMMYs have always been more about popularity than they're about quality.

But then again, some people are extremely popular, and still struggle to win a Grammy even with these conditions.

Whose problem is that?

tumblr_lihcbmrth51qeu2t7o1_500.gif

And this is how you do shade.
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

• Mills locked this topic